ABadDebator

Kant help

90% chance you'll never hear about Kant in a policy debate round. If it's about LD, idk.

There's some description of noumena and its consequences for moral philosophy here.

Edit: I'm fairly certain this is relevant to transcendentalism but there's a more specific bit further up here and here

Edited by seanarchy

6 hours ago, TheSnowball said:

Wake me up! (wake me up inside) I Kant wake up! (wake me up inside) saaave me!

I Kant help but notice you aren't being very helpful. Kant you actually help the poster instead of ridicule him? This is the problem with the debate space, always normalizing what people can or Kant do in it. I Kant take this anymore, I'm out.

3 hours ago, OutKTheK said:

I Kant help but notice you aren't being very helpful. Kant you actually help the poster instead of ridicule him? This is the problem with the debate space, always normalizing what people can or Kant do in it. I Kant take this anymore, I'm out.

You just Kant even right now.

13 hours ago, TheSnowball said:

You just Kant even right now.

I Kant believe you replied...the number of reasons why I want to just ignore this thread are UnKantable, but I just Kant ignore it. I'm trying to learn about merKantilism for APush. I place signifiKant attention on my studies, so it is rude to reply to me when I'm vaKant.

g̶e̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1