There are lots of cards that talk about how S-Visas actually do provide LPR??? They should be in the CNDI files, I ran them a lot at camp. Limits is a standard so I'm not super sure how to help you there, if your C/i is that Visas are topical then just answer it by saying that visas still have functional limits, a lot of the Visas that they say would explode the topic are way to small to base an aff on, like one that allows inter-department transfers of employee for corporations. 

5 hours ago, BiopowerRocks said:

There are lots of cards that talk about how S-Visas actually do provide LPR??? They should be in the CNDI files, I ran them a lot at camp. Limits is a standard so I'm not super sure how to help you there, if your C/i is that Visas are topical then just answer it by saying that visas still have functional limits, a lot of the Visas that they say would explode the topic are way to small to base an aff on, like one that allows inter-department transfers of employee for corporations. 

My partner went to CNDI and he tried to sell S-Visas to me. I looked through all the T cards, and every single one of them are either not in the context of the solvency advocate, which is written by one author, or about the *possibility* of LPR after 5 years based on discretion. 

I guess the issue that you're running into then is that the Aff was cut very quickly from one source. There are other cards out there that do the trick and the magic wand of fiat lol 

LPR is not the best interp- seems like its last years "curriculum T"

Most affs don't meet it and the neg can always spin the aff to be effects T- judges will get tired of hearing it 

Things to answer it:

a counterinterp that included the aff but has a tight limit(can be hard to find)

over limiting

topic education

16 hours ago, BiopowerRocks said:

I guess the issue that you're running into then is that the Aff was cut very quickly from one source. There are other cards out there that do the trick and the magic wand of fiat lol 

1) Find me other solvency advocates because I looked into it and couldn't find any. 

2) Fiat is not a magic wand , you will lose very quickly if you don't have good evidence backing you up.