WasabiSquid

Biopolitics Alternative

So I want to start running the Bio-power k, and I am looking for a good alternative that someone could explain to me. Something that could strategically answer the reform good args and resolve all the reasons on why the regulation of migrants are bad. Thanks!

I mean, there are a lot of reasons the regulation of immigrants is bad biopolitically. A bit more specificity would help get a better answer. I'm not really sure what you mean when you say you want an alt that answers the reform good debate, outside of associated framework arguments. I tend to see a lot of rethinking type alts associated with biopolitics Ks, especially if they're concerned with power/knowledge. These usually contain implicit framework arguments that let you bypass the reform debate to a certain extent. If it's more of a K of managerialism, David Graeber has written some good cards about anarchist direct action, as well as a fiat K that uses very Foucauldian arguments.

Edited by seanarchy

11 minutes ago, Samkash said:

puar 07 - queer suicide bombing

Yeah I'm not really sure this is a great option for most versions of biopolitics. Queer necropolitics, sure. "Managing people is bad" probably doesn't require suicide bombings to solve. I mean you can probably get away with it but it's not as strategic outside of Puar's Deleuzian background compared to other less abstract alts.

• Upvote 1