Miro

lmao what the heck is going on

1 minute ago, DavidGriffith said:

I mean I don't hate the new formatting... seems like it might be too late though.

It's not a question of hating the new formatting or anything like that, it's just a question of why the heck this randomly happened after the thing that happened in that other thread.

I am big confuse to say the least.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bayernuard said:

It's not a question of hating the new formatting or anything like that, it's just a question of why the heck this randomly happened after the thing that happened in that other thread.

I am big confuse to say the least.

My guess is that the recent announcements over a new policy debate website and the Evazon scandal stuff prompted the owner to try to revitalize the website.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DavidGriffith said:

My guess is that the recent announcements over a new policy debate website and the Evazon scandal stuff prompted the owner to try to revitalize the website.

Probably true, I mean at least the website looks a bit better aesthetically 

32 minutes ago, TheTrashDebater said:

Probably true, I mean at least the website looks a bit better aesthetically 

ngl I think I liked the old format better oops

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, NickDB8 said:

Yeah, I agree. I like that it's a bit more modern but the interface is high key throwing me off. I can't even tell how to up/downvote a post anymore.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KushPatel said:

Seriously though, who thought that updating cross-x after this long was a good idea

I'll take what we can get ... it would be nice to see some other features up too though

The site was previously running on unsupported software, so it was upgraded to the latest version. There are still tweaks and changes to be made, like some of the more garish parts of the theme. Other theme options will be available in the future.

1 hour ago, monkeybusiness said:

I'll take what we can get ... it would be nice to see some other features up too though

That's the goal. Upgrading the software was the first step, now I'll start working on smoothing over the rough edges, then integrating new features.

• Downvote 1

On 7/15/2018 at 11:39 AM, NickDB8 said:

Same. David's ongoing failure to reply to messages and his generally being unresponsive to the needs of this community is shameful, and he should be embarrassed. He is ruining something built by greater people than him, and it is hard to watch something so good die in the hands of someone so incompetent.

•  
  • Downvote 1