ronniesportman

ODT RD 3 jhrish vs Ronniesportman//Misrap354

Here it is: the long awaited 1AR. I am over, at 1791 words, I'll cut it down if you want me to otherwise feel free to reciprocate. The order is Case, Public Response, Fiat DA, the new theory, and then Framework.

1AR v. ronniesportman.docx

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here it is: the long awaited 1AR. I am over, at 1791 words, I'll cut it down if you want me to otherwise feel free to reciprocate. The order is Case, Public Response, Fiat DA, the new theory, and then Framework.

YAAAAYYYYY!!!! I'll just reciprocate Word count.

• Upvote 1

Here is the 2NR. The word count 1771. Order is O/V, Theory, Evidence Theory, Fiat, FW real and Perm O/V, FW real, Perm  Fun debate. 

If anyone else whose following the round has any feedback pls HMU

TFW neg still doesn't realize their interp textually says "aff must actually, physically do the plan" 

• Upvote 3

Hey I’ve been at work all day, 2AR will be up probably late tonight

One of our policy teams made it to top 60 and they asked me if I would help them prep some stuff. You good if it ends up getting done tomorrow?

One of our policy teams made it to top 60 and they asked me if I would help them prep some stuff. You good if it ends up getting done tomorrow?

I'm good with it, and congrats one of our policy teams made it too!!! Best of luck  :)

• Upvote 1

This round, by consent of both debaters, will be a panel. The judges are misrap354, CynicClinic, and nonegfiat. The two added judges are both confident they can judge the round without any sort of bias and are okay with the way it played out.

Edited by NickDB8
  • Upvote 1

Here's the 2AR. 1536 words. The order is misc. stuff, the new theory, the Fiat DA, and then Framework in the order of the interp, presumption, the other standards, limits, the perm, and then some impact calc.

Fun debate, I look forward to the discussion.

2AR v. ronniesportman.docx

What do you mean?

If anyone has feedback for me feel free to PM me, we can have a public discussion after the decision

As agreed to earlier, here's the cards that the aff would like the judges to review when making their decision. They are listed more or less in the order they were presented in the debate. If you would like to not be swayed by this compilation, feel free to ignore this post.

Cards for Judges.docx