Squire

Nietzsche K aff for next year

next year will be my second year doing policy debate. I've gotten very into Pomo and high theory, specifically stuff regarding Nietzsche (I plan to run him a lot on the neg). I know that Nietzsche isn't the best as an affirmative because most of the links are contingent on an affirmatives justification for their impacts, but I know that it can work if done right. If I could get some help regarding a) what a Nietzsche k aff would be like B) how Nietzsche interacts with next years topic and c) if u have any good Nietzsche affs, could u send them my way so I can use them as a model (if its trash like that Netzchean agonism aff that mich k lab made last summer pls don't send)

You can take a look at Caddo Magnet ACs wiki from the 2014-2015 oceans topic. Cole Allen was the 2A and he was a pretty heavy Nietzsche debater. He even got to go to the Harvard RR and got to quarters of Harvard with Alden Conner because the other half of our A team that year, Calen Martin, wasn’t able to go but Alden wanted to and brought Cole along.

You could write an aff for next year that critiques the requirement of being a good moral character that is prescribed in the naturalization process

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You could write an aff for next year that critiques the requirement of being a good moral character that is prescribed in the naturalization process

Do you have any cites or know where I can get some?

• Upvote 1