AQuackDebater

(Sides TBD) iheartzizek vs AQuackDebater / Snowball

unknown.png

High key this happened btw. 

ANYWAYS

Ready whenever you are. Literally whenever. Later in the week, next month. You said yourself you wanted this. Let's go.

EDIT: My K files are all better than yours. Multiple people on this site can confirm.

Edited by AQuackDebater
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I wanna debate this person at some point as well... I got a lot of immigration prep to unleash

• Upvote 1

I wanna debate this person at some point as well... I got a lot of immigration prep to unleash

Lucas stfu and go cut us more Massumi

I tried to give you the easy way out, but instead you pull some shit like this. Like I told you over PM, I'm fine debating you, just not right now. I'll go aff, and it's gonna be a sorry sight when I crush your neg strat.

None of you other assholes are getting debates. I said I would debate Patrick, not anyone else. I'm not your punching bag. You may be able to downvote every single thing I post, but I'm not gonna waste my life debating you. Find someone else to read your shitty strat against

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

I'm not your punching bag.

So you admit I'd beat you? ;lllllll

EDIT: This was a joke, but it probably came off as a bit rude. My apologies. That said, I'm always bored and down to debate so if anyone ever wants to debate, DM me.

Edited by Bayernuard
  • Downvote 2

None of you other assholes are getting debates. I said I would debate Patrick, not anyone else. I'm not your punching bag.

I'm inclined to agree. Lay off him a bit kids.

• Upvote 4

I can understand before this post that he would like us to stop bullying him about it. I'll admit my posts were definitely wrong, and I'm really sorry about that, but this is different. This is incredibly dishonest, and is the epitome of sleezy. I'm really sorry, and you're right, you aren't our punching bag, but all bets are off the moment you do something like this. I apologize in the past for my misbehavior, as I was pretty immature about it, but this, I will not apologize for. This is exactly what's wrong with competition, not just in debate, but in everything. It's corrupt and wrong. The fact that you care so much about your own reputation that you would do something like this is shameful. You should be far more ashamed of yourself than what any of us are feeling towards you.

this is different. This is incredibly dishonest, and is the epitome of sleezy. 

this, I will not apologize for.

You should be far more ashamed of yourself than what any of us are feeling towards you.

who made you the judge of my fight with patrick? No one said anything to you at any point in this whole thing. I don't care if you think my offer was sleazy, it's not for you to judge. You have nothing to do with this

To everyone:

I'm sorry for being arragant and an asshole, and for insulting nick, the ODT, peter, no neg fiat, and anyone else I roasted. It wasn't right, and I was just pissed about judging and when the downvotes started coming in I felt like i couldnt back down because I was intimidated by everyone ganging up, which is what always happens here

I'm sorry. I was wrong, and childish. if you all are willing, i would like to move on from this

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

EDIT: Deleted. I'm glad you apologized, I really hope I can have a good relationship with you in the future if possible.

Edited by OutKTheK