NickDB8

ODT Postings: Round 2

Please review the rules before starting a thread. Either debater may start the thread. If no thread is started, the round is a double loss. If no 1AC is posted within 24 hours, the aff loses, assuming the neg started the thread. Judges, please PM me the decision and speaker points ASAP. Tournament timeframe rules are flexible; please contact the inactive debater before awarding a loss. If anyone would not like to judge or compete, please PM me ASAP so you can be removed from the pool. If there are any complaints or concerns, please PM me. If there is a forfeiture with no speech doc, the speaks are immediately 30/0, or 0/0 in the event of a double loss. If there is a speech doc, use it to determine speaker points. When submitting results, do not disclose the decision and speaks to anyone but me, comments after the round are okay, but make sure these do not give away the decision. If there are any further questions, please post in the thread or PM me.

Postings - [Aff] v [Neg] / [Judge]

nihilistkitten v lawsonhudson / outlier

duhbait v Jw4167 / TheSnowball
TheTrashDebater v Bayernuard / AQuackDebater
Preeves22 v TheSnowball / lawsonhudson
ronniesportman v lfpnub / TheTrashDebater
ZidaoWang v Masterdebater3000 / Lukrau
TheRoadmapIs16Off v TheRealRadical1 / CynicClinic
Arrow1124 v GracchusBabeuf / sfrpeterm
AQuackDebater v jmeza111401 / OutKTheK
EthanDB8 v dante111 / vmanAA738
jhirsch v PailAmbrose / NickDB8
Edited by NickDB8
  • Upvote 2

Any reason I haven't judged either round or is that just how the pairings came up?

Just how pairings came up - I literally just assign judges numbers and use a random number generator.

Just a reminder - Cross-X was down for a short period of time. It is now back up, and debates are expected to continue. Further, as rounds finish, judges, please PM me decisions. There are only 2 decisions tabbed for this round so far.

I don’t know if this tournament is still going on or not, but since my school year’s pretty much over I’d be down for a vDebate, either aff or neg. PM me or reply if interested. Or if this tournament is still going on, I can take someone’s place in an inactive debate.

Edit: Got somebody to debate, thanks. 

Edited by outlier

Just a reminder - Cross-X was down for a short period of time. It is now back up, and debates are expected to continue. Further, as rounds finish, judges, please PM me decisions. There are only 2 decisions tabbed for this round so far.

When are round 3 posting thought to be up, and how many rounds are expected ?

Hey everyone - Sorry for the delay. I've been out of my home state, and then finals week approached, and graduation is right around the corner. With that in mind, I'm going to keep delaying this just a little bit longer until I have time to close rounds, etc.

promise I'm going to come back to this, and if I don't, someone PM me until I do :P

• Upvote 2