NickDB8

ODT Postings: Round 1

I had to leave the tournament due to personal reasons- but I swear it'd be too easy to beat some whiny ass. Are you seriously whining over judging on an online debate tournament for teenagers...where it's not even real rounds, it's people posting word docs. I love debate and all but c'mon. 

Patrick will roll you, and i'll laugh my ass off about it. Also, the people on this site are definitely not all the same. Bernie is a pomo/qt hack, I'm a qt hack, and Pat reads Heidegger and policy stuff, I've never seen snowball go for a nonpolicy strat, and I know for a fact we have people reading DNG some rounds that are reading policy affs.  What the hell are you on lmao

is qt queer theory?

Guys I'd just ignore this dude, like you're all very clearly talented debaters that come from a lot of different backgrounds, Snowball is from a small school that's on the NSDA circuit, and then there are a lot of people here who are very clearly TOC Debaters from large programs. You're all also good at what you do. This dude just wants to get a rise out of you let him leave. 

• Upvote 6

Guys I'd just ignore this dude, like you're all very clearly talented debaters that come from a lot of different backgrounds, Snowball is from a small school that's on the NSDA circuit, and then there are a lot of people here who are very clearly TOC Debaters from large programs. You're all also good at what you do. This dude just wants to get a rise out of you let him leave. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Upvote 2

While I agree in principle, I also think if homie wants to go around pining for an ass whipping, he can have it. Also I am def small school deb8r lul.

Edited by AQuackDebater
  • Upvote 2

Then where is our small school starter pack?

High key I'm gonna redo that over the summer - I have some ideas for a comprehensive project.

• Upvote 3

I think all the rounds that will get finished are finished (a grand total of like, 1, rip lol). I'm curious, how does double elim work for people who dropped their round?

My person hasnt responded in over 4 days so I think they dropped..

My strategy for winning the ODT is waiting until everyone else drops.

• Upvote 1

At this point, I'm going to go ahead and force concessions from inactive rounds. Round two will be up soon, judges, please PM me speaks for inactive rounds as well.