NickDB8

ODT Postings: Round 1

Please review the rules before starting a thread. Either debater may start the thread. If no thread is started, the round is a double loss. If no 1AC is posted within 24 hours, the aff loses, assuming the neg started the thread. Judges, please PM me the decision and speaker points ASAP. Tournament timeframe rules are expected to be followed, but can be flexible if agreed to by all participants in the round, including judge. If anyone would not like to judge or compete, please PM me ASAP so you can be removed from the pool. If there are any complaints or concerns, please PM me ASAP.

Postings - [Aff] v [Neg] / [Judge]

nihilistkitten v Virumstein / ronniesportman

lawsonhudson v RolanD / TheSnowball

Jw4167 v AQuackDebater / CynicClinic

GracchusBabeuf v EthanDB8 / outlier

TheRoadmapIs16Off v TheTrashDebater / NickDB8

dante111 v Bayernuard / lawsonhudson

TheSnowball v jhirsch / sfrpeterm

TheRealRadical1 v Preeves22 / Lukrau

lfpnub v Arrow1124 / GracchusBabeuf

ronniesportman v jmeza111401 / OutKTheK

ZidaoWang v PailAmbrose / TheRoadmapIs16Off

sfrpeterm v Masterdebater3000 / Nonegfiat

• Upvote 1

This is such bullshit. I said I wanted to judge so why would you assign multiple judge who’s also competing (THIS ROUND) without even assigning me?

Obviously this is just cross x people trying to make it so their friends win.

• Downvote 9

This is such bullshit. I said I wanted to judge so why would you assign multiple judge who’s also competing (THIS ROUND) without even assigning me?

Obviously this is just cross x people trying to make it so their friends win.

1 - Who is this mythical "cross x people" you speak of that's literally everyone in this pool

2 - Nick probably is trying to keep judges free until later rounds

3 - Most of the judges who are assigned this round (if not all) are more qualified and more active on the site than you.

• Upvote 4

Judges were all assigned a number and selected randomly. If *anyone* has a problem with judge placements, please contact me via PM.

• Upvote 3

Ur really gonna go there? Have you seen the stuff people in this pool have done in vdebates? you have no neg fiat who doesnt know how to extend theory, you have the sfr peter who in my opinion is not qualified to judge a round, and like a bunch of other people. There's also you who probably isnt even that good. I would own you in a round. Why does it matter if Im not active? I said I was gonna judge. Fuck that, you can take me out of the pool

Also the cross x people is the community on this website. Most people here think the same, that's all I'm say"

"Occupation: 1A/1N"

:/

• Upvote 8

"Occupation: 1A/1N"

:/

Savage Zidao is savage!

But fr, there's no need for anyone to be toxic- I'm sure everyone who signed up to judge will have a chance.

• Upvote 2

I would own you in a round.

Aight after I thrash some kids in the ODT lets go. You and me. We can probably find a judge we agree on.

Ur really gonna go there? Have you seen the stuff people in this pool have done in vdebates?

I was probably browsing this site before your debate career began dude.

you have no neg fiat who doesnt know how to extend theory

Literally an ADA champion

you have the sfr peter who in my opinion is not qualified to judge a round, and like a bunch of other people.

Peter is probably one of the more qualified people on this site.

There's also you who probably isnt even that good.

High key I was in 2 bid rounds as a sophomore and I got 5th speaker and cleared at my state tournament as a junior. I don't like saying this much but I'm pretty good.

• Upvote 5

Honestly this is the most traffic this website has gotten in years

it's probably because of the abundance of free files lol

• Upvote 4

Note to all - Please make sure you are PMing me drops, forfeitures, ballots, etc. It saves me from having to go through individual threads and will make tabbing easier. Thank you!

Aight after I thrash some kids in the ODT lets go. You and me. We can probably find a judge we agree on.

lmfao Your about to get destroyed. i want the snowball to judge. agree?

And to everyone else downvoting me to hell and making fun of me that my profile says double 1's (which is outdated, i am now double 2's). Why dont you leave me alone and let me have an opinion?

• Downvote 5

And to everyone else downvoting me to hell and making fun of me that my profile says double 1's (which is outdated, i am now double 2's). Why dont you leave me alone and let me have an opinion?

Yoooo if that’s the case can I cop a debate after Patrick? :P

• Upvote 1

Yoooo if that’s the case can I cop a debate after Patrick? :P

Same

You assume there will be anything left when I'm done.

• Upvote 2

*you're. No I'm not. Yeah I'm down with Ryan judging. After the ODT tho.

Correcting my grammar, really? What's next, you're gonna go for a plan flaw??

I'm ready to debate you whenever. I'll even let you pick the side, because I guarantee you couldn't beat my aff on the education topic, or any of my neg strats.

Also, can people please stop downvoting me so much? If you have a problem with the things I say, just say that directly instead of shitting all over my account.

• Downvote 10

Correcting my grammar, really? What's next, you're gonna go for a plan flaw??

I'm ready to debate you whenever. I'll even let you pick the side, because I guarantee you couldn't beat my aff on the education topic, or any of my neg strats.

Also, can people please stop downvoting me so much? If you have a problem with the things I say, just say that directly instead of shitting all over my account.

what's wrong with plan flaws

I love plan flaws

My person is take too long to reply, so can I debate now? Topkek.

I'll negate. >:l

Debate me Bernard

Edited by ZidaoWang

No I go first heathen

Mmmm yes I can. And nah dealers choice. I dont wanna pick. make this as hard for me as possible

Ur really gonna go there? Have you seen the stuff people in this pool have done in vdebates? you have no neg fiat who doesnt know how to extend theory, you have the sfr peter who in my opinion is not qualified to judge a round, and like a bunch of other people. There's also you who probably isnt even that good. I would own you in a round. Why does it matter if Im not active? I said I was gonna judge. Fuck that, you can take me out of the pool

Also the cross x people is the community on this website. Most people here think the same, that's all I'm saying

I had to leave the tournament due to personal reasons- but I swear it'd be too easy to beat some whiny ass. Are you seriously whining over judging on an online debate tournament for teenagers...where it's not even real rounds, it's people posting word docs. I love debate and all but c'mon. 

Patrick will roll you, and i'll laugh my ass off about it. Also, the people on this site are definitely not all the same. Bernie is a pomo/qt hack, I'm a qt hack, and Pat reads Heidegger and policy stuff, I've never seen snowball go for a nonpolicy strat, and I know for a fact we have people reading DNG some rounds that are reading policy affs.  What the hell are you on lmao

Edited by Virumstein