dante111

Education vdebate dante111 (aff) vs TheTrashDebater (neg)

Why vote aff?

Why is agency coordination good?

Does the 1AC take the stance that US heg is good?

What’s Health impact assessment?

What does the 1AC define as college?

Edited by TheTrashDebater

Why vote aff?

• Vote AFF because of the health prioritization of the students. As stated by Rao & Ross 14, HIAs of schools brings health to the forefront and allow for students to come to even come to school to make the future possible. 

Why is agency coordination good?

• Agency coordination is good especially in the focus of schools because of the fractured system that School system currently holds. HSN 15 in conjunction with Rao & Ross 14 explains that health and environmental responsibilities are shared at the federal-state-local standards therefore meaning that agency coordination is good because this is what brings all three tiers together to carry out an action for the benefit of the school system. 

Does the 1AC take the stance that US heg is good?

• This being a domestic plan where there is no international action that takes place in part with the plan has nothing to do with US heg being good or not good

What’s Health impact assessment?

• Health Impact Assessments are reviews carried out by the Environmental Protection Agency determining the physical structure of an item and its surroundings are in best accordance with making the land viable and beneficial to all that it affects. 

What does the 1AC define as college? 

• An institution that provides higher education to advance and develop the individual for the purposes of professional or vocational benefits. 

1. Are you going to kick out of T?

2. Explain to me in your own words what your K is and why should it hold and even be evaluated in the round... 

3. Provide the round something more relevant in terms of where collapse doesn't lead to war than some person discussing world war 2 which by the way was 73 years ago.

4. Define Robust in the terms of HIAs in the United States

5. The year 2000 from Bennet consisted of the Bush administration, the military budget has significantly increased in the past 18 years. why is this card relevant to proving your point?

6. Has the US international presence truly declined? 

7. What is the timeframe for any/all of the Heg args?

8. (lol if you gonna use Haass 13 at least cut the card correctly so that way its not misleading) What other country would be best to fill the void if the US was not present?

9. Do you not consider the declared bombings against Syria a war?

10. (Cohen 17) How would a canadian professor know the interworkings of the US nuclear system?

11. (Q9) How would a british "international security expert" know the interworkings of the US nuclear system which I promise you has changed since 2009?

12. Hurricane Harvey was that storm that rocked everything around where I live in Texas, is this not the storm that Azarcon 13 was discussing? And if it is not, then please explain where in the card that one specific storm in which he is talking about... 

13. Where is the connection to the schools part of HIA, which my plan focuses on, in your Cole et all 8 card from a decade ago?

14. Why consider the NEG at this point?

1. Are you going to kick out of T?

If you prove you’re T

2. Explain to me in your own words what your K is and why should it hold and even be evaluated in the round... 

Sure we’re saying the basic foundations and assumptions made by the plan uphold an epistemology of capitalism. The reason it gets evaluated is because capitalism is bad and invaded our ethics so we resolve it first

3. Provide the round something more relevant in terms of where collapse doesn't lead to war than some person discussing world war 2 which by the way was 73 years ago.

Sure, economic downturn happened in 2008 but nothing happened

4. Define Robust in the terms of HIAs in the United States

Robust just describes that the studies are good

5. The year 2000 from Bennet consisted of the Bush administration, the military budget has significantly increased in the past 18 years. why is this card relevant to proving your point?

It proves no war from decline because the military couldn’t afford it

6. Has the US international presence truly declined? 

Yup

7. What is the timeframe for any/all of the Heg args?

Cool we’ll say a reasonable timeframe

8. (lol if you gonna use Haass 13 at least cut the card correctly so that way its not misleading) What other country would be best to fill the void if the US was not present?

Thanks for questioning the integrity of my card cutting first off, I really appreciate it. But the negative stands on the condition that any hegemony is bad so no one should be the leader

9. Do you not consider the declared bombings against Syria a war?

Nope

10. (Cohen 17) How would a canadian professor know the interworkings of the US nuclear system?

Cohen is talking about modern applications of deterrence theory, he’s not trying to assume the inner workings

11. (Q9) How would a british "international security expert" know the interworkings of the US nuclear system which I promise you has changed since 2009?

The card isn’t referring to that, the card talks about how the basic idea of miscalc and nuke war is false because of state rationality

12. Hurricane Harvey was that storm that rocked everything around where I live in Texas, is this not the storm that Azarcon 13 was discussing? And if it is not, then please explain where in the card that one specific storm in which he is talking about... 

That’s the point, the card talks about how pandemics that have the death toll of Harvey only happen every 200 years. The card also doesn’t mention any specific storm.

13. Where is the connection to the schools part of HIA, which my plan focuses on, in your Cole et all 8 card from a decade ago?

If anything Cole takes into assumption broader notions of HIA which further disproves the aff solvency. Even then Cole just attacks the idea of HIA in total

14. Why consider the NEG at this point?

A. You’re aff isn’t T

B. The Cap K

C. You’re impacts are either good or aren’t a voter

D. The 1NC