jmeza111401

Good genric neg stuff

Hey y'all me again being needy so my aff is pretty much set but for neg ihave decent argument for certain affs ie. Sex ed, military, and anti blakness k aff but i want a really good genric neg 1nc my current one was

T education

K cap

Fed da

Wag the dog da

States cp

And case neg but i want differebt genric neg off cases that people wont genrally expect to face y'all can also comment your own genric neg strat if you want

• Upvote 1

i never herd of encouragement cp can you elaborate what it is. Is it in the open evidence?

Yeah it is, it’s basically you offer the plan as an optional program that states can implement, and if they do it they get more money from the federal government

i never herd of encouragement cp can you elaborate what it is. Is it in the open evidence?

Yeah, it's on openev. And it has a pretty clear federalism net benefit. 

1. The only solvency arg I can really see is states say no but that’s covered in the file and kind of puts them in a db of either “the impacts of the 1AC are true which in case would be inventive enough for states to adopt the plan or the impact are false meaning the implementation of the cp still is net better”

2. Multiple worlds solves

3. Resolves fed link through state option

• Upvote 1

Hey y'all me again being needy so my aff is pretty much set but for neg ihave decent argument for certain affs ie. Sex ed, military, and anti blakness k aff but i want a really good genric neg 1nc my current one was

T education

K cap

Fed da

Wag the dog da

States cp

And case neg but i want differebt genric neg off cases that people wont genrally expect to face y'all can also comment your own genric neg strat if you want

what the hell is the wag the dog da

what the hell is the wag the dog da

its a politics da or more specifically base da it basically the aff lowers trumps base and he will go to war to improve his base
  • Upvote 1

1 off charity cannibalism 

dedev on case (regardless of whether they read an econ scenario or not)

Edited by DisBoiuLIfe
  • Upvote 1

on aff attack the link and the internal link if it's an impeachment scenario - impeachment won't happen. Cut UQ the day b4 tournament as well. On the impact you can do impact turns or pence worse args that's what I've been seeing run. 

Edited by ashwinmarathe0