B3njaminX

Untopical Affs Good

I've been looking for about two months, and I still can't find much on why untopical affirmatives are good. My partner and I are stuck on a pretty untopical affirmative, and that's not going to change. For the majority of the season, our answer to fwk was that topicality kills debate, but we've had a few judges that believe that it'd be better if we gave ourselves offense by saying untopical affirmatives are good. Do any of you have files or anything helpful for this? Thanks and have a nice night.

I've been looking for about two months, and I still can't find much on why untopical affirmatives are good. My partner and I are stuck on a pretty untopical affirmative, and that's not going to change. For the majority of the season, our answer to fwk was that topicality kills debate, but we've had a few judges that believe that it'd be better if we gave ourselves offense by saying untopical affirmatives are good. Do any of you have files or anything helpful for this? Thanks and have a nice night.

Are you blatantly untopical? Cause I don't think I've ever seen Reagan run a K aff before. Ever.

Are you blatantly untopical? Cause I don't think I've ever seen Reagan run a K aff before. Ever.

Fuck aren't you that one dude that runs farms? My bad if I'm wrong

yeah dude what aff are you running

It's a critical race aff. I remember you, you beat my ass at Madison when I was with a different partner. You were maverick and you ran like trans bathrooms or something

• Upvote 1

It's a critical race aff. I remember you, you beat my ass at Madison when I was with a different partner. You were maverick and you ran like trans bathrooms or something

cool, a critical race aff would be nice to hit at state

• Upvote 1

try arguing topicality is genocide. 

Do not do this. This is the worst form of Genocide Trivialization that I've seen in a while. Saying that you must defend a plan or discuss the resolution may be bad, but it is nothing compared to the extermination of an entire group of people.

• Upvote 7