permthedisad

Insane Kritiks

hello, i'm going to a scrimmage in a few weeks and i'd like to absolutely trash it with the most absurd k's i can find, however, coming from a mainly policy school, there aren't many i have available. i have the timecube k and i love it, but i'm really looking for more. can anyone attach some neg or aff k's that fit my narrative? thanks! 

hello, i'm going to a scrimmage in a few weeks and i'd like to absolutely trash it with the most absurd k's i can find, however, coming from a mainly policy school, there aren't many i have available. i have the timecube k and i love it, but i'm really looking for more. can anyone attach some neg or aff k's that fit my narrative? thanks! 

What narrative are you wanting to base these K's off of?

What narrative are you wanting to base these K's off of?

i don’t have a specific narriative, im looking for meme k’s like timecube and awaken cthulhu, anything to do with cults, etc etc

i read it over and it looks great! i'll make sure to run this by my partner. thank you!!

I was kind of joking since I like making fun of an author/philosopher named Ayn Rand and calling Objectivism a cult. But hey, go for it.

I was kind of joking since I like making fun of an author/philosopher named Ayn Rand and calling Objectivism a cult. But hey, go for it.

it was the ayn rand card that made me laugh, i'm all too aware of the messages of her books... if i can spin it the right way, i can use the "cult" thing to my advantage. 

Or maybe you could preserve the integrity of debate and actually take it seriously.

the scrimmage is basically a dumpster fire of all the worst teams, i was sick for a tournament so i have one left for the season, there's no more tournaments with open spots for the season so i'm gonna do this one just for fun. relax bud, i've "preserved the integrity of debate" for 7 tournaments, let me have this one.

Or maybe you could preserve the integrity of debate and actually take it seriously

I think the bigger threat to debate is people taking it TOO seriously

• Upvote 5