eecummings

Hockaday

I hear the gut judge fuc*** rd 2 when they lost to the terrible Saint Marks SS

You’re absolutely right! I heard Charnes was super confident that he would win but dropped framework in 2nr and Wheeler made a cheap shot by going all out on framework and the judge stupidly voted aff for some reason. That round MUST have been a judge f**k.

The 1ar was SO horrible but at least wheeler carried that stupid kid so hard.

I also heard the judge committed a great injustice by giving the BRILLIANT Rothstein (basically the antichrist) lower speaks than the living incarnation of God (Sam Charnes in case you didn’t already know)

Edited by MaxWang
  • Upvote 1

why does everyone on this forum worship this charnes kid?

It’s fairly obvious why. He’s the physical embodiment of the Universe and Supreme Lord Ashtar. Some even worship him like a god.

• Upvote 1

It’s fairly obvious why. He’s the physical embodiment of the Universe and Supreme Lord Ashtar. Some even worship him like a god.

furthermore I can add to this. I personally met Charnes in one of my rfds. The judge was carefully explaining why he votes for me and it all added up!

Charnes appears at private schools very often which is why i'll be going to westminister to worship this deity.