eecummings

Hockaday

I think Greenhill CR is posed to win, even more likely to win is Greenhill TZ... I would place my bet on either of those teams, maybe they'll close out.

St Marks RW. No one else stands a chance. Harris and Samir reunited. They were scary last year. 

Edited by elmeryang00

St Marks RS. No one else stands a chance. Harris and Samir reunited. They were scary last year. 

I think they debated once and Samir got like 0 speaks every round. You can't really expect anything more from him though.

Edited by DisBoiuLIfe
  • Upvote 1

I think Greenhill CR is posed to win, even more likely to win is Greenhill TZ... I would place my bet on either of those teams, maybe they'll close out.

Ethan will carry me to finals, at which point I'll drop condo in a 2NC and lose to Harris.

Ethan will carry me to finals, at which point I'll drop condo in a 2NC and lose to Harris.

Actually, I think you will argue that condo is settler colonialist and since harris is so trash when it comes debating ks you're sure to win!!! Ethan will probably get last speaker, but you will definitely be first speaker and carry him to finals, I believe in you.

HP KM 100%

You should go for death good. Rights Malthus is a really good option for you guys. I think Enayat will appreciate the diversity of the argument

Actually, I think you will argue that condo is settler colonialist and since harris is so trash when it comes debating ks you're sure to win!!! Ethan will probably get last speaker, but you will definitely be first speaker and carry him to finals, I believe in you.

Thanks dad, I really appreciate it, but we all know I wouldn't go for set col, I'd go for condo is trumpism, reject the team.

Thanks dad, I really appreciate it, but we all know I wouldn't go for set col, I'd go for condo is trumpism, reject the team.

You should go ham on util and since samir looks like a rat he has no VTL and thats a reason to reject the team.You could also make the argument that since Harris is the only good st marks debater he shouldn't be at a local because thats unethical for all the trash local teams.

idk who will win but i know FOR A FACT  that Sahitya from St. Marks ST will go 0-5 in prelims -- i heard Tsao carried him at the Hebron tourney 

You should go for death good. Rights Malthus is a really good option for you guys. I think Enayat will appreciate the diversity of the argument

I think we'll stick with the policy strats. 

RW beat Greenhill KS last year at Guyer. 

I think Guyer is the most prestigious local tournament in the DFW metroplex, but still, I heard RW only won because they paid KS to lose that round. 

idk who will win but i know FOR A FACT  that Sahitya from St. Marks ST will go 0-5 in prelims -- i heard Tsao carried him at the Hebron tourney 

You're absolutely right, he's like the worst person on the St Mark's team -- although I heard that a certain David Vallejo performed extraordinarily well at the Hockaday invitational last year so I think he's a force to be reckoned with. I think many of you won't know him though because his coach rarely lets him go to tournaments due to his extremely busy weekend schedule trying to improve his subpar spreading.

I heard it was a judge f**k in semis for St. Mark's RW. It was especially a judge f**k for St. Mark's SS against Jesuit since SS won that racism comes 1st and that the deschooling alt causes racism. Looks like Jesuit has its paws all over the judges.

Can confirm. Greenhill only beat them by bribing judges in finals.

They would've won had they not been rolled over by the far inferior Greenhill GE.

You're absolutely right. I heard GE stole Charnes's special Winnubst blocks he spent all of last year working on. I bet Greenhill GE was only able to win because Sam Charnes's blocks were so good and prepped out, otherwise GE would have been steamrolled by the unstoppable David Vallejo and his amazing 1AR!