jbh428

Education VDebate- Jbh428(Aff) v. JW4167(Neg)

In the world of the aff, how would the schools you and me go to specifically change?

How does aff lead to rematriation of land?

Where do you show that this form of education can remove the flawed ideology?

Does rematriation of land have to take place to completely remove settler colonial ideology?

Would you say the government is rooted in the settler colonial ideology

Can you explain your role of the ballot?

isn’t this atticus’ aff? literally card for card lmfao

I Read the same book as MBA and then modified and re cut the aff with their permission. 

• Downvote 1

In the world of the aff, how would the schools you and me go to specifically change?

Specificly we would see a severe change in curriculum. In the Squo students learn that Columbus found America and colonized it. In the world of the aff you would see a shift of Columbus found America and then committed mass genocide.

How does aff lead to rematriation of land?

The end goal of the aff is Rematriation of the land we don't fiat it but we say that is the likely outcome of the aff plan. Once the mindset shift has occurred through out everyone the focus would soon shift to giving back the land.

Where do you show that this form of education can remove the flawed ideology?

The last line of the  Lissovoy card is very good about how this will take out the Eurocentric mindset that is in the squo

Does rematriation of land have to take place to completely remove settler colonial ideology?

It is quite the opposite for the rematriation of land to occur we must remove the settler colonial ideology first.

Would you say the government is rooted in the settler colonial ideology

I would say that it is in the government right now but not ingrained enough for it not to change with the aff plan.

Can you explain your role of the ballot?

The rotj is to be a scyborg which means we need to infiltrate the current education systems meaning we need to use the systems that have brought settler colonialism into the mind and use it to get rid of that mindset. This debate would be a form of a syborg but the aff plan is a form of a scyborg. When the judges backs the plan we would say that that would be a form of scyborg.

Edited by jbh428

I Read the same book as MBA and then modified and re cut the aff with their permission.

niceee, sorry if i seemed hostile or anything, i just found it funny. don’t blame you tho, great book, and awesome aff

niceee, sorry if i seemed hostile or anything, i just found it funny. don’t blame you tho, great book, and awesome aff

You are good I completely understand.

Sorry, right now my high school does not let us take home computers so I could not put out anything over the weekend, 1nc should be up later today. First a couple more questions

How does specifically teaching about Columbus and genocide change the flawed ideology, where in the evidence doesn't it say that.

What warrants explain that reform in education can completely remove this ideology?

How does this mindset lead to preemptive wars, your card doesn't seem to be in the context of aff

Do you solve preemptive wars by fixing the mindset or giving back the land?

Let me rephrase my other question about rematriation of land, if rematriation did not occur, would the flawed ideology still exist in some people?

How did this flawed mindset begin?

Why would you need their permission to cut a book they're reading? They don't have some sort of monopoly on it just cause they win debates. That notion of ownership that they perpetuate = 100% settler logic 

• Upvote 2