Jw4167

Would anyone like to debate?

If you can get some Judges i will debate you. I would like to go aff preferabbly

Ok, im fine with going neg, would anyone like to judge?

• Upvote 1

i can judge

tldr paradigm - tech over truth, can do some k stuff but you should not expect me to understand high theory things, k affs should be directionally topical

• Upvote 1

i can judge

tldr paradigm - tech over truth, can do some k stuff but you should not expect me to understand high theory things, k affs should be directionally topical

Thanks, We just need a two more

I can judge if you want-

Tldr paradigm- I’ll vote on anything you want me to, as long as it’s not some super unethical argument (racism good, timecube, etc.). K-aff’s are cool just actually talk about the topic instead of BSing it like a lot of K-aff’s seem to do. I’m not super well read so explain to me what the heck you’re saying if you’re running some high theory stuff. Anymore question just PM me.

• Upvote 1

I can judge

tldr paradigm - Do anything. Don't do long overviews, do everything on the line by line. I'm well read in a lot of K lit but don't expect me to make arguments for you.

• Upvote 1

Oof I'll have to shorten the aff but sure. I will start a new forum post with the actual debate when I get home.

Oof I'll have to shorten the aff but sure. I will start a new forum post with the actual debate when I get home.

we can do more to fit you aff, idc

• Upvote 1

This is my first vdebate so this is kind of a dumb question but how do i get a word count for just the highlighted portion?

Edit: I figured it out creating thread right now

Edited by jbh428