1offframework

Best K's to run

I'm from a pretty small school so our neg strat is going to be a 1 off K. I'm not super into high theory but I would be willing to read up on specific authors if I had to. What do y'all thing would be the K to run this year. So far i've been looking at settler colonialism possibly the secularism K (Just because that fun) and would like any feedback on what to run.

Thanks 

• Upvote 1

I think that, in general, but especially in Colorado, you're going to have the most success with capitalism/neo-liberalism, security, bio-politics, and perhaps settler colonialism.

I think that, in general, but especially in Colorado, you're going to have the most success with capitalism/neo-liberalism, security, bio-politics, and perhaps settler colonialism.

That makes sense. It's risky to run a K because of our dinosaur judges, but I should probably stay pretty standard. Do you think judges will go for settler colonialism, or is that too radical for them?

That makes sense. It's risky to run a K because of our dinosaur judges, but I should probably stay pretty standard. Do you think judges will go for settler colonialism, or is that too radical for them?

I mean, it really depends on the judge, but I'd say any judge that's willing to listen to a K in the first place probably be fine with settler colonialism. I'd just make a version of your file that explains it really well and doesn't need speed to win. Oh, the Colorado judging community. I can't wait for college debate.