1offframework

DA's for the Education Topic

I'm reading card that says the federal role in education is unconstitutional and a card from an article called "Sacrifice and Sacred Honor: Why the Constitution is a Suicide Pact."

I'm reading card that says the federal role in education is unconstitutional and a card from an article called "Sacrifice and Sacred Honor: Why the Constitution is a Suicide Pact."

Can u send me the cards? If not, totally okay

Can u send me the cards? If not, totally okay

Just grab "Constitution Advantage - HHS" from the 2015 Open Evidence and a card about the Constitution from a federalism DA. I'm on my phone or I would send it over.

Just grab "Constitution Advantage - HHS" from the 2015 Open Evidence and a card about the Constitution from a federalism DA. I'm on my phone or I would send it over.

I was going over the file: How exactly does the aff violate the 4th amendment? Like if the 1AC is sex ed in schools, how is that unconstitutional and against the 4th amendment? it mentions government search and stuff

I was going over the file: How exactly does the aff violate the 4th amendment? Like if the 1AC is sex ed in schools, how is that unconstitutional and against the 4th amendment? it mentions government search and stuff

You need a link that says the federal role in education is Unconstitutional because it's not a power delegated to the federal government.

Do you know what page the card you cut is from?

Do you know what page the card you cut is from?

It's from 2015 Open Evidence like I said above. Doesn't say page number, but one of the cards brgins with "II. The Disappearing Constitution."

Honestly this is not a good DA. It's best for 1. if they drop "Constitution outweighs" or 2. as a 2NC new net-benefit to a states CP to give the 1AR a hard time.

It's from 2015 Open Evidence like I said above. Doesn't say page number, but one of the cards brgins with "II. The Disappearing Constitution."

Honestly this is not a good DA. It's best for 1. if they drop "Constitution outweighs" or 2. as a 2NC new net-benefit to a states CP to give the 1AR a hard time.

ok thanks, if you don't think this is a good disad, what do you think are good disads this year.

ok thanks, if you don't think this is a good disad, what do you think are good disads this year.

Federalism and DAs about Trump like base/impeachment.

What card are you reading from the article?

I'm being honest. What did you think was best? FeDeRaL sPeNdInG tAnKs ThE eCoNoMy?

I totally think those are the best as well. I just think its funny how the kids that went to utnif think those two are the best

I totally think those are the best as well. I just think its funny how the kids that went to utnif think those two are the best

i didnt go to utnif and those are probably the best