Sam Charnes, the man, the myth, the legend.

With such legendary, cutting-edge arguments as:

-"We advocate for there entire of the 1AC minus the totalizing claim that bio power is always bad"

-"No impact to warming AND CO2 is key to plant growth – solves resource impacts"

and

-"The plan affirms and relies on the fascist Trump regime—-this government is fundamentally illegitimate and you should cast the ballot negative to refuse complicity in it"

-"We advocate for there entire of the 1AC minus the totalizing claim that bio power is always bad"

-"No impact to warming AND CO2 is key to plant growth – solves resource impacts"

and

-"The plan affirms and relies on the fascist Trump regime—-this government is fundamentally illegitimate and you should cast the ballot negative to refuse complicity in it"

The very same one. Obviously, someone's heard of me. Though I'm not surprised, I am quite well known amongst the national circuit debaters.

• Upvote 1

The very same one. Obviously, someone's heard of me. Though I'm not surprised, I am quite well known amongst the national circuit debaters.

I was actually just looking through your wiki, if that is indeed you.

And while I'm not a national circuit debater, I am a tad skeptical of "CO2 ag."

I was actually just looking through your wiki, if that is indeed you.

And while I'm not a national circuit debater, I am a tad skeptical of "CO2 ag."

I blame that on Timothy Wegener, his case neg was so bad, I had to go read generic impact turns.

• Upvote 1

Unknown maybe, but they're definitely not novices. I've seen Tsao debate, he's actually pretty good but I've never seen his partner. Hebron KN made an awful choice of Affirmatives by reading Fatal Strategies instead of Gaming Mimetics against a panel of 2 lay judges and Tracy Mcfarland, which isn't an ideal panel for Hebron's style so that's a major reason why they lost. 

This isn't related to the quote above but after Meadows, Greenhill EG in my mind is the best team in Texas. 

DisBoiuLIfe, on 05 Nov 2017 - 6:28 PM, said:snapback.png

Didn't they lose to some unknown st marks novice team or something at the University of North texas tournament or something??

plot twist: you've been talking to Tsao's partner the entire time.

Edited by shreyasr711
  • Upvote 1

and

Also the same one who lost to Lindale DW on a Speed K that was spread.

• Downvote 1

Also the same one who lost to Lindale DW on a Speed K that was spread.

I blame that on Ethan Rothstein, he texted Chris Eckert mid round to ask for cards, Chris gave them, then he didn't read them. He's also the 2A.

• Upvote 3

I blame that on Ethan Rothstein, he texted Chris Eckert mid round to ask for cards, Chris gave them, then he didn't read them. He's also the 2A.

To be fair, what iv herd about that rd sounds like its a bit of a judge F***

• Upvote 2

To be fair, what iv herd about that rd sounds like its a bit of a judge F***

They beat us three times at that tournament. They owned our soul after a single tournament.

• Upvote 2

Stop being mean! I never learned how to do neg stuff because Ali writes out my 2NRs!

This is untrue, sometimes he doesn't write them out because Ali is the 2N for any good rounds.

• Upvote 4

This is untrue, sometimes he doesn't write them out because Ali is the 2N for any good rounds.

That was just against Westwood! We flip aff every other important round. Thank god Greenhill EG walked us over at Meadows so I couldn't fuck up a debate.

Edited by BestGreenhillDebater
  • Upvote 2

That was just against Westwood! We flip aff every other neg round. Thank god Greenhill EG walked us over at Meadows so I couldn't fuck up one of rounds.

True, but they still lost in finals because Grimsley can't extend T. He's only done it like 9 times.

• Upvote 1

and

That is some great intellectual scholarship here no wonder they won the prestigious Plano West!!!

• Upvote 2