Fellas, I think hw18 is an imposter. Harris (a single person) personally told me today he's going to debate in college.

I actually agree with you on this one. And, I don't mean to throw out accusations, but consider these posts:

MtKlWvu.png

It looks as if the hw18 account - which, by the way, was created today - was created by youdidn'tseeme. Because the first post sounds like it's coming from "Harris" saying "sorry I'm not doing debate in college" and then the post after - (2 minutes later) would be youdidn'tseeme realizing they posted on the wrong account and going back to the "Harris" account to "confirm."

Not that this matters at all, I'm just confused as to why someone would bother impersonating.

And, I'm extremely sorry if I'm wrong about this and I just made up a conspiracy theory.

• Upvote 1

Who's Rahul Kolla? I talk to some of the Hebron debaters on a weekly basis (we go to a lot of the same tournaments) and I've never heard or seen of a Rahul. Did you mean Sunil Krish (The names are wildly different I know but it does explain the K)?

Rahul is a sophomore. He was forced to do PF at GVine lol. He's probably got the best grasp of K debate I've ever seen from a second year.

I'll throw my 2 cents in:

1. St. Mark's

2. Westwood GN

3. Greenhill GE
4. Westwood CS

5. LASA AV

6. Reagan VS

7.  Greenhill AL

8. Lindale DW

After 8 it's kinda tough to determine since nobody else stands out yet

Best Senior Team: Westwood GN

Best Junior Team: St Mark's

Best Sophomores: not sure who the young kids are since I'm not in Texas directly anymore

Rahul is a sophomore. He was forced to do PF at GVine lol. He's probably got the best grasp of K debate I've ever seen from a second year.

From what I hear the best sophomores would be Woodlands MR, they qualified to TFA State as freshmen and are super good at K's. These guys ran K's from Anti-Blackness to Techno-Orientalism last year.

Edited by TestNav

I'll throw my 2 cents in:

1. St. Mark's

2. Westwood GN

3. Greenhill GE

4. Westwood CS

5. LASA AV

6. Reagan VS

7.  Greenhill AL

8. Lindale DW

After 8 it's kinda tough to determine since nobody else stands out yet

Best Senior Team: Westwood GN

Best Junior Team: St Mark's

Best Sophomores: not sure who the young kids are since I'm not in Texas directly anymore

Harris is a senior?

Also, don't forget Greenhill TZ, they are THE BEST soph team in the nation I think. (not counting Aiden bc hes not on a soph team)

Oof. Does Mason not have that rn?

Also are you going to Georgia or UMKC Benny?

His partner, DKP, is a fifth year senior.

UMKC.

After St Marks, I think Greenhill EG is definitely a top 3 team in Texas with St Marks SW and Westwood GN. Greenhill KW is also a top 5 team, they only started competing the last 2 tournaments. Hebron KN cemented their spot in the top 10 with their performance at St Marks (won their bid round). 

From what I hear the best sophomores would be Woodlands MR, they qualified to TFA State as freshmen and are super good at K's. These guys ran K's from Anti-Blackness to Techno-Orientalism last year.

woodlands MR are juniors i went to camp w them

After St Marks, I think Greenhill EG is definitely a top 3 team in Texas with St Marks SW and Westwood GN. Greenhill KW is also a top 5 team, they only started competing the last 2 tournaments. Hebron KN cemented their spot in the top 10 with their performance at St Marks (won their bid round). 

I will ask who this Hebron team is because they seem to have appeared out of nowhere

I will ask who this Hebron team is because they seem to have appeared out of nowhere

Andrew's always been pretty good. I hit him and his old partner (JP) on a pretty regularly basis the past two years and beat them a couple of times near the end of last year but he got a new one (Sunil) since JP graduated. They started off slow at Grapevine (2-3) but blazed through Greenhill and St Marks. I can't speak about Sunil since I've never hit him, but Andrew is very well versed in K lit. I'm pretty sure they'll be a UT RR team, but we'll see.

KW knows how to make a 1AC with psychoanalysis pre-empts so fair play, our round vs them was pretty funny due to a name mix up

Andrew's always been pretty good. I hit him and his old partner (JP) on a pretty regularly basis the past two years and beat them a couple of times near the end of last year but he got a new one (Sunil) since JP graduated. They started off slow at Grapevine (2-3) but blazed through Greenhill and St Marks. I can't speak about Sunil since I've never hit him, but Andrew is very well versed in K lit. I'm pretty sure they'll be a UT RR team, but we'll see.

Didn't they lose to some unknown st marks novice team or something at the University of North texas tournament or something??

Didn't they lose to some unknown st marks novice team or something at the University of North texas tournament or something??

Unknown maybe, but they're definitely not novices. I've seen Tsao debate, he's actually pretty good but I've never seen his partner. Hebron KN made an awful choice of Affirmatives by reading Fatal Strategies instead of Gaming Mimetics against a panel of 2 lay judges and Tracy Mcfarland, which isn't an ideal panel for Hebron's style so that's a major reason why they lost. 

This isn't related to the quote above but after Meadows, Greenhill EG in my mind is the best team in Texas. 

Edited by elmeryang00

Unknown maybe, but they're definitely not novices. I've seen Tsao debate, he's actually pretty good but I've never seen his partner. Hebron KN made an awful choice of Affirmatives by reading Fatal Strategies instead of Gaming Mimetics against a panel of 2 lay judges and Tracy Mcfarland, which isn't an ideal panel for Hebron's style so that's a major reason why they lost. 

This isn't related to the quote above but after Meadows, Greenhill EG in my mind is the best team in Texas. 

I heard mimetic gamings is like the worst aff EVER. also do you think they might be a good team on the circuit or no? I saw they were in finals against prosper something in hebron finals but idk if they won or not.

also i feel like st marks SW isnt top 5 any more because they havent broke at any major tournaments after greenhill right

Edited by DisBoiuLIfe

I heard mimetic gamings is like the worst aff EVER. also do you think they might be a good team on the circuit or no? I saw they were in finals against prosper something in hebron finals but idk if they won or not.

The thesis is actually really solid. I was talking to a judge who's major is in Gaming and Education yesterday and he said Mr. Vaziri's work is really good. The Aff can be interpreted either way. If you feel like it's bad, then debate against it and beat it. I only said that they should've read Mimetics is because it's a policy Aff in front of a lay panel and I don't know if they have another Aff. I've never hit St Marks ST so I can't say for sure but I talked to them this weekend and they seem pretty chill. They thrashed Prosper in Hebron finals with Milliken vs Lewis. 

also i feel like st marks SW isnt top 5 any more because they havent broke at any major tournaments after greenhill right

They haven't gone to any tournament after Greenhill lol. 

Edited by elmeryang00

The thesis is actually really solid. I was talking to a judge who's major is in Gaming and Education yesterday and he said Mr. Vaziri's work is really good. The Aff can be interpreted either way. If you feel like it's bad, then debate against it and beat it. I only said that they should've read Mimetics is because it's a policy Aff in front of a lay panel and I don't know if they have another Aff. I've never hit St Marks ST so I can't say for sure but I talked to them this weekend and they seem pretty chill. They thrashed Prosper in Hebron finals with Milliken vs Lewis. 

i guess ur right. The vaziri dude is like their coach or something so i feel like its kinda unfair but who cares. also like what is miliken vs lewis aff, like a courts aff ? shoulnd't like the state courts cp be able to solve lol. also do you know what prosper ran against them, I heard that their a pretty good team or something

do u think their like the best freshman or/soph?? (not sure what they are not juniors or seniors for sure) team in the circuit maybe? or even state?

i guess ur right. The vaziri dude is like their coach or something so i feel like its kinda unfair but who cares. also like what is miliken vs lewis aff, like a courts aff ? shoulnd't like the state courts cp be able to solve lol. also do you know what prosper ran against them, I heard that their a pretty good team or something

do u think their like the best freshman or/soph?? (not sure what they are not juniors or seniors for sure) team in the circuit maybe? or even state?

He wrote the thesis before he was their coach so all is fair game. It was the Milliken vs Bradley Aff vs a Lewis Agamben Study K. Milliken's a pretty good turn to State Courts cause empirics and such. I know the 2NR went for Lewis, not sure what else was in the 1NC. That Prosper's team is solid, Zane is pretty good. You might be thinking of Prosper JY though, they're super solid.

And I have no idea. I'm pretty local regarding tournaments due to a lack of funding. 

KW knows how to make a 1AC with psychoanalysis pre-empts so fair play, our round vs them was pretty funny due to a name mix up

Ali just stole my 1AC prepped vs. ya'll, it had all those sweet "death drive isn't real" cards from 1990. I put a lot of work into it.

Ali just stole my 1AC prepped vs. ya'll, it had all those sweet "death drive isn't real" cards from 1990. I put a lot of work into it.

and who exactly are you??