TheSnowball

Camp Evidence Packet List 2017

Camp Evidence Packet List 2017

Send me a link to a camp that has released an evidence packet or post it here as a reply if you would like me to add it to this list.

Links with Pre-Camp Packet

ENDI

Wake RKS

HHS or SDI

UTNIF

Michigan

Northwestern

WSDI

Links without Pre-Camp Packet

DDI <-- Can't find a pre-camp packet on the website, let me know if they have one.

Edited by TheSnowball
  • Upvote 9

I hope y'all like SP2 from UT :)

I had started writing this aff but I couldn't find any good plans/solvency - this is exactly what I needed, thanks a lot Edited by PailAmbrose
  • Upvote 1

I hope y'all like the case neg for SP2, because cutting it was a hassle. I deadass couldn't find any "AOUM good" OR "REHYA bad" evidence. I would like to know what y'all think of the cards I cut, so just Ctrl+F Calculus BC and give me your honest opinion. Most of my cards are in the Neg file, but I got some into the Aff file as well. If the more seasoned researchers on this site would give me some advice to improve that would be fantastic. 

I hope y'all like the case neg for SP2, because cutting it was a hassle. I deadass couldn't find any "AOUM good" OR "REHYA bad" evidence. I would like to know what y'all think of the cards I cut, so just Ctrl+F Calculus BC and give me your honest opinion. Most of my cards are in the Neg file, but I got some into the Aff file as well. If the more seasoned researchers on this site would give me some advice to improve that would be fantastic. 

why the substantial T? Like its dumb

why the substantial T? Like its dumb

that's what I said when they told me to cut it. I wanted to cut T-regulations personally because I thought it would be more strategic. The idea behind substantial was to get the novice kids used to reading and answering T.

T-substantial is always trash in my opinion, but it was only 10 minutes of work to find the cards, cut them, and make the shells.

Edited by CalculusBC
  • Upvote 1

that's what I said when they told me to cut it. I wanted to cut T-regulations personally because I thought it would be more strategic. The idea behind substantial was to get the novice kids used to reading and answering T.

T-substantial is always trash in my opinion, but it was only 10 minutes of work to find the cards, cut them, and make the shells.

That's cool, just didnt know if you made the call to make it substantial t

• Upvote 2

In terms of Michigan at the moment, the starter pack seems all thats available:

https://sites.google.com/site/umichdebate/starter-set

I may be wrong.

Ok...they do have lectures here in powerpoint format: https://sites.google.com/site/umichdebate/lectures

they have more evidence- just click on any of the lab tabs and there's more files

Have some fun w it in the first Skills tourney, its very strange because I was almost finished cutting an aff about this right before camp and this one had some good solvency I capped

• Upvote 1

Have some fun w it in the first Skills tourney, its very strange because I was almost finished cutting an aff about this right before camp and this one had some good solvency I capped

*Had

REHYA is XT, it includes higher education

So UNTIF is partially released.  Only the starter pack is apparently publically released.

This thread has at least one method for perhaps getting your hands on the rest of the files:

https://www.cross-x.com/topic/61413-utnif-camp-files/?do=findComment&comment=939808

I put the UTNIF GRIPEs there. There's some more links to camp evidence in this great HSImpact post. https://hsimpact.wordpress.com/2017/08/02/education-topic-resources/

• Upvote 1