Due to popular demand, Round 2 will start now but will not be enforced until Monday, May 29th. In order for a round to start before Monday, there must be consent between the Affirmative and Negative debaters. Otherwise, it gives unjust prep for the negative debater. 

Pairings: 

vmanaa738 vs thetrashdebater   - Judging: CalculusBC

outlier vs nickdb8 - Judging: baudrillbabe 

pailambrose vs nativewarlock- Judging: Alex Rickard

nonegfiat vs diantonion- Judging: Squid Monteith

thesnowball vs spookbuster - Judging: Chaos 

awesomeaj23 vs cynicclinic- Judging: Zzach

aquackdebater vs lawsonhudson - Judging: Elmer Yang

kissmyaff vs. nicorhanley - Judging: Ried Warma

ydavid vs preeves 22 - Judging: Collin Tyner 

Edited by beck9696
  • Upvote 3

Wait I was neg during round 1, are we switching sides?

I tabbed the results of round 1, and everyone thought it was best to put active debaters with active debaters and forfeited debaters with forfeited debaters. In an effort to do this, I had to pair the two debaters that actually finished their round together (0-1), then I had nine active debaters that I had to pair together (but had to switch sides), then I had to pair the forfeited debaters. Since you are negating this round back to back, I will make sure you get to be affirmative for the last two rounds. Sorry!

I tabbed the results of round 1, and everyone thought it was best to put active debaters with active debaters and forfeited debaters with forfeited debaters. In an effort to do this, I had to pair the two debaters that actually finished their round together (0-1), then I had nine active debaters that I had to pair together (but had to switch sides), then I had to pair the forfeited debaters. Since you are negating this round back to back, I will make sure you get to be affirmative for the last two rounds. Sorry!

It's fine I was just wondering, thank you for the information!!