tommy949

McDonough won the toc

I don't know if you meant it like that, but there's a big difference between saying "Yay! Peninsula lost" with "Yay! McDonogh won on a 3-0." Peninsula is a very good hard-working team that had crazy regular season success and just barely had MBA KR take the Baker from them. Both Raam and Jerry gave amazing rebuttals with a new Aff, but Nish's 2NR was just too good when it really mattered. 

• Upvote 7

I don't know if you meant it like that, but there's a big difference between saying "Yay! Peninsula lost" with "Yay! McDonogh won on a 3-0." Peninsula is a very good hard-working team that had crazy regular season success and just barely had MBA KR take the Baker from them. Both Raam and Jerry gave amazing rebuttals with a new Aff, but Nish's 2NR was just too good when it really mattered. 

I think he probably meant Yay! as in yay mcdonogh won and then he was just stating that peninsula lost on a 3-0. It's just that the statements were right next to each other but I think they were independent of one another

Hats off to both. I was pulling for TW, but McDonogh is an awesome team that's worked as hard as anyone this year. If someone else had to win, I'm glad it was them.