TheSnowball

Daily Card

Is it possible we get a process cp or A/T to one?

Yep. Consult teachers CP. Both the worst thing I've ever cut and the greatest CP ever.

Sry got that wrong take out the part that says not heg

I'll get it tomorrow.

5-16-17.docx

• Upvote 1

A card that says more carriers increases U.S. heg?

Do you want like "advantage CP - increase aircraft carriers - solves heg"?

Anyone have cards that say the plan is bad because it's done through the Trump administration and it gets co-opted, restructured, gives Trump power to heck up future education policies, etc?

Anyone have cards that say the plan is bad because it's done through the Trump administration and it gets co-opted, restructured, gives Trump power to heck up future education policies, etc?

I actually cut something to that effect a few weeks ago. Check out (Williams, 2017) under, "Reform Turn & Politics Link," in the document.

• Upvote 1

In order to counter this rah-rah heg sentiment- I present to you a very long heg bad card :)

I never thought I'd see the day that I'd defend Hegemony Good against you vman.

• Upvote 1

I never thought I'd see the day that I'd defend Hegemony Good against you vman.

hey I can be pretty flexible sometimes with regards to what I read- I'm not always red dead heg hack

• Upvote 1

Could someone  find "USFG outlawing something stops it" cards, and solvency for General Education Funding increase?

What are you outlawing and what do you want funding to solve?

Corporal Punishment and funding education to solve for heg

For the former, I'd look into a Supreme Court ruling called Ingraham v Wright - this document has a bit on it that might make a good solvency card for a Supreme Court Affirmative to overturn that decision. If you want I can cut it for you tomorrow.

http://lawecommons.luc.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1248&context=luclj

For the latter, I posted some education key to hegemony cards earlier in the thread when someone provided cites to cut, but here are those again.

Competitiveness Cards.docx

Edited by TheSnowball

Are we allowed to upload cards from OpenEvidence? There's these two that I thought might be useful, but if only new cards are allowed it's fine.

Are we allowed to upload cards from OpenEvidence? There's these two that I thought might be useful, but if only new cards are allowed it's fine.

The idea is that cards should be cut the day that they are uploaded, and very recent evidence is encouraged. It's also to help with resource disparities so uploading from a free open access resource is somewhat redundant.

If you feel strongly about it, you could upload in a separate document like I did with the hegemony cards a couple posts ago.

The idea is that cards should be cut the day that they are uploaded, and very recent evidence is encouraged. It's also to help with resource disparities so uploading from a free open access resource is somewhat redundant.

If you feel strongly about it, you could upload in a separate document like I did with the hegemony cards a couple posts ago.

Thanks for the info, here's the card I was mentioning. It was just a generic answer to K's since there are so many for this year.

Thanks for the info, here's the card I was mentioning. It was just a generic answer to K's since there are so many for this year.

Constructive Thinking- AT K's.docx