TheSnowball

Daily Card

Could you potentially cut a card that says immigrants key for nuclear deterrence?

Much appreciated!

Is there a particular internal link you had in mind here? I can't think of any strong relationships between immigrants and nuclear deterrence.

Is there a particular internal link you had in mind here? I can't think of any strong relationships between immigrants and nuclear deterrence.

Immigrants are key to nuclear infrastructure and nuclear weapons research.

Can I get solvency cards for Climate literacy and cards against the perm on states cp against Climate aff

What solvency argument are they making that you want to respond to?

The answer to the perm should be "links to the federalism DA and has no additional benefit."

I am looking for a fed da impact that is pretty legit but can’t be turned easy. Also if it Ian the on open ev that’s a plus. Right know I am running fed key to preventing hot war and then extinction. I also run fed as a case turn and case turn of advantages. What are some good suggestions

Ok, sorry for being needy, but I've been looking for a piece of evidence that says undocumented children are not going to school because of ICE roundups at school areas. I've found couple of sentences talking about parents not sending their kids to school because of this, but nothing good enough to be carded. 

• Upvote 1

Ok, sorry for being needy, but I've been looking for a piece of evidence that says undocumented children are not going to school because of ICE roundups at school areas. I've found couple of sentences talking about parents not sending their kids to school because of this, but nothing good enough to be carded. 

I'm assuming you already found this CNN article: https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/11/politics/immigration-roundups-community-fear/index.html

I don't think I've seen a card while going through my files saying anything similar, but you're right, the article has a couple of sentences with parents' opinions, and there are multiple spots where the article just supports the ICE raids. Will keep looking though.

Edited by FiatDoubleBind
  • Upvote 1

I'm assuming you already found this CNN article: https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/11/politics/immigration-roundups-community-fear/index.html

I don't think I've seen a card while going through my files saying anything similar, but you're right, the article has a couple of sentences with parents' opinions, and there are multiple spots where the article just supports the ICE raids. Will keep looking though.

Thanks, I found a Georgetown study that was good enough to be used. Do you have any evidence that says lack of education keeps people in poverty, etc? The cards I have talk about current school systems, but my aff doesn't change those.

Can I please get cards against the uniqueness, link. internal link and impact for the midterms DA. I would like specific card.

<p>

aghamirza, on 20 Feb 2018 - 1:14 PM, said: Can I please get cards against the uniqueness, link. internal link and impact for the midterms DA. I would like specific card.

</p>

2-21-18.docx

Edited by andrew32
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can I get cards that say States CP can solve for ZT better than federal government

I'm not finding much that says they solve better, but I can find stuff that they solve. The "better" part should probably be "doesn't link to the DA."

2-28-18.docx

Do you know of a good "federal intervention of education causes massive social backlash" card?