TheSnowball

Daily Card

any cards saying dems winning midterms key to impeach trump? i cut one last night but it was seriously questionable.. i'm looking for the most recent evidence that states it. our current internal link card is iffy and doesn't link to midterms as well as i'd like it to. thanks!

Edited by permthedisad

any cards saying dems winning midterms key to impeach trump? i cut one last night but it was seriously questionable.. i'm looking for the most recent evidence that states it. our current internal link card is iffy and doesn't link to midterms as well as i'd like it to. thanks!!

edit: found the card i was previously looking for

So you're good?

Can I get a card for climate literacy aff that says the implementation of a climate change class will be under NCLB act and that it wont cause reform fatigue.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So you're good?

noo, sorry for the confusing format!! i was originally asking for a different card but i found the card, so instead i asked about the trump card which id still like. sorry!!

Can I get good cards that destroy their reform fatigue DA. Also, can I get a card that says that educating the youth about climate change will help mitigate the effect of global warming.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can you post a card saying that slow incremental changes are bad for education reform that seeks major change 

This might be more Marxist than you wanted, but hey, someone will find a use for it.

12-4-17.docx

any cards saying dems winning midterms key to impeach trump? i cut one last night but it was seriously questionable.. i'm looking for the most recent evidence that states it. our current internal link card is iffy and doesn't link to midterms as well as i'd like it to. thanks!

still looking for this card if possible!

• Downvote 2

still looking for this card if possible!

• Downvote 1

Hey can I get a card about how anthro links to cap if at all possible?

Can you explain this a bit? Like, how being human-centered is capitalist? How criticizing human-centered-ness is capitalist? Or what exactly are you trying to argue in the context of debate?

Can you explain this a bit? Like, how being human-centered is capitalist? How criticizing human-centered-ness is capitalist? Or what exactly are you trying to argue in the context of debate?

Mainly just how ecocentrism is capitalist, sorry for any confusion.

• Upvote 1

Mainly just how ecocentrism is capitalist, sorry for any confusion.

Hmm... I'm having a hard time finding this. Is this running a capitalism K against an eco-centric K Affirmative?

Hmm... I'm having a hard time finding this. Is this running a capitalism K against an eco-centric K Affirmative?

Yeah pretty much, it's ok if you don't find it though.

Edited by TheTrashDebater

I gotchu, just tell me how I can give you the card. It won't let me PM you.

I gotchu, just tell me how I can give you the card. It won't let me PM you.

Just download the most recent Daily Card file, make an F5 heading at the bottom with today's date, an F6 heading with a block heading, then the card.