TheSnowball

Daily Card

could you post an a2 war turns structural violence? :)

I went looking for this and I was hoping to post a daily card on it today, but I didn't find anything good.

Is there a specific argument you're looking for here? I mean, you could say war isn't violence, but that's probably not really true. You could say that structural violence causes war, but that doesn't really answer the claim that war causes structural violence.

Could you find cards on circumvention? That the states will circumvent, the distrcits will circumvent, the schools will or no oversight available so they can just sign that they do and inflate test scores. I think there will be some of that out there but I don't have the time to find it right now. If you could find a card on one of those areas that would be great!

• Upvote 1

Could you find cards on circumvention? That the states will circumvent, the distrcits will circumvent, the schools will or no oversight available so they can just sign that they do and inflate test scores. I think there will be some of that out there but I don't have the time to find it right now. If you could find a card on one of those areas that would be great!

I think the card on 7/29/17 is a decent place to start.

Yeah I had it in a backfile.

2 things, 1, ty for card I'm going through and organizing it for each day but I have only just started, and 2 this quote is literally you saying that you have in your backfile a card on extremely intelligent sub terrestial dinosaurs who are going to overthrow humanity and are paying off the enrgy sector to keep quiet about how they are the source of earthquakes and the tectonic plates moving. Why are you a god at debate?

Also 5/2/17 is also another solvency card for the private sector.

Edited by Shield9
  • Upvote 1

2 things, 1, ty for card I'm going through and organizing it for each day but I have only just started, and 2 this quote is literally you saying that you have in your backfile a card on extremely intelligent sub terrestial dinosaurs who are going to overthrow humanity and are paying off the enrgy sector to keep quiet about how they are the source of earthquakes and the tectonic plates moving. Why are you a god at debate?

Also 5/2/17 is also another solvency card for the private sector.

The backfile thing is a joke - I wrote that card and cited myself.

Do you still need this?

Yeah, I have a few cards now but the link chain is questionable at best.

Fascism causes structural violence or genocide would be helpful as well.

Could I get a card that says something along the lines of "Schools that have eliminated Corporal Punishment have less discrimination in schools"? Thanks!

I don't think this is quite what you're looking for but it's the best I can find.

10-20-17.docx