TheSnowball

Daily Card

I have a friend who built a case on an LD topic about free speech on college campuses -- free speech is key to building momentum and class consciousness for the Communist revolution.

It's funny you say that, I've been cutting cards about class consciousness for like the past two days lol. There's a lot of lit out there about it

The file is getting pretty huge.  It might be worth starting a new one since everyone can access the old file.

Good point, though I think I'll cap this one at the end of September.

Since miscellaneous case cards aren't that helpful, I'm considering doing week-long focuses for the daily card. So one week might be 7 capitalism K cards and another week of advantage CPs and then one of impact turns, for example.

Anyone have suggestions for the first one?

could I get a card that natives would say no to consultation about education. Or any Natives say no card for consult counterplans.

If possible I need it before 330 pm

I wasn't able to find anything particularly good on this, sorry.

Here's 9-14-17 - a card defining opportunity cost that potentially can be used to exclude counterplans that don't use the USFG.

9-14-17.docx

• Upvote 1

could I get a card that natives would say no to consultation about education. Or any Natives say no card for consult counterplans.

If possible I need it before 330 pm

Someone's going to the Greenhill RR.

• Upvote 1

Would it be possible to find a card saying the USFG is better at creating curriculum than states?  

Looking for this card, I found a really great link turn to the federalism DA that I'm putting as the daily card, but you should look through the article I cut for federal key warrants that suit the specific Affirmative you're running.

9-15-17.docx

Edited by TheSnowball
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

While we're on a relatively similar topic, would it be possible to find a card saying the National Science Foundation funds better than states?

What do you mean by "funds better"?

• Upvote 1

What do you mean by "funds better"?

As in there is a reason to prefer their funding more so than states, maybe they allocate more efficiently or maybe they fund for what states can't.  I apologize if I made that unclear.  Thanks you.