TheSnowball

Daily Card

9-3-17 - school choice should be done by the states, not the federal government.

Useful for:

-school choice Affirmatives - links to federalism and states solve.

-school choice counterplans - links to the federalism net benefit if it uses the federal government.

9-3-17.docx

Anyone have some sort of music educaton neg?? 

Yeah, I mean. If it has impacts that are like "it helps students learn better and improves the economy" you can just performatively laugh at their solvency evidence.

If they have impacts that are like "music is aesthetically valuable and must be prioritized" you can just read Bostrom then like 4 DAs.

• Upvote 2

If they have impacts that are like "music is aesthetically valuable and must be prioritized" you can just read Bostrom then like 4 DAs.

me when i'm losing the fw debate

is this aff a thing? can we make it a thing? i have some aesthetics ev from the JF LD topic

me when i'm losing the fw debate

is this aff a thing? can we make it a thing? i have some aesthetics ev from the JF LD topic

There's only been 2 tournaments so far that I know of, Hendrickson and the Plano Swing, so most of the unique Affs will be used at Grapevine

There's only been 2 tournaments so far that I know of, Hendrickson and the Plano Swing, so most of the unique Affs will be used at Grapevine

yeah but like I'd write that with someone

US international credibility key for peaceful transition to multipolarity? (or just credibility good in next few decades)

It's possible (likely) that this card doesn't say what I'm trying to make it say, but perhaps you'll find it useful.

9-4-17.docx

Can you cut a card that poverty puts students in bad schools and that the low quality education keeps students in poverty. I cut some but I'm looking for one that has warrants why low quality education keeps students in poverty

Can you cut a card that poverty puts students in bad schools and that the low quality education keeps students in poverty. I cut some but I'm looking for one that has warrants why low quality education keeps students in poverty

Hope this helps.

edit: re-uploaded for highlighting error

9-6-17.docx

Edited by TheSnowball

Hey Snowflake thank you for doing this!! I was just wondering, could you find a generic A2: Hollow Hope? Sorta having trouble :/ 

I'm Snowball. Snowflake is my younger brother.

What's the context of the hollow hope argument?

• Upvote 3

I'm Snowball. Snowflake is my younger brother.

What's the context of the hollow hope argument?

Whoops, it was late and I was trying to wrap up some other stuff. Sorry Snowball :/

Anyway, the context of the argument (since I'm assuming you know what hollow hope is) is that court decisions can result in change for disabled children/people. (Physical and/or mental disability)

Thanks!

Whoops, it was late and I was trying to wrap up some other stuff. Sorry Snowball :/

Anyway, the context of the argument (since I'm assuming you know what hollow hope is) is that court decisions can result in change for disabled children/people. (Physical and/or mental disability)

Thanks!

Haha no worries. Here, hope this helps.

9-8-17.docx

I took the liberty of adding a card to try and help out

Yeah, contributing evidence is always encouraged and invited. Few debates are lost on having too much evidence.

I have a friend who built a case on an LD topic about free speech on college campuses -- free speech is key to building momentum and class consciousness for the Communist revolution.