TheSnowball

Daily Card

Could I get a card about how the Earth is hollow and filled with extremely intelligent dinosaurs who are focused on the enslavement of the world? (this can be written up by hand if wished)

Hey I was wondering if anyone had or wanted to look for like a "Federal overreach snowballs" for the DA, I know it might be hard to find so if someone doesn't want to jsut post it here, i'd love to trade for it.

Hey I was wondering if anyone had or wanted to look for like a "Federal overreach snowballs" for the DA, I know it might be hard to find so if someone doesn't want to jsut post it here, i'd love to trade for it.

Just... read the federalism DA... it's going to have a lot of stuff about federal bureaucracy and intervention being bad and upsetting the relationship of power between the state and federal governments in education. I think you're also going to have an easier time selling it to judges who don't know much about the topic.

• Upvote 1

Just... read the federalism DA... it's going to have a lot of stuff about federal bureaucracy and intervention being bad and upsetting the relationship of power between the state and federal governments in education. I think you're also going to have an easier time selling it to judges who don't know much about the topic.

well yeah but in my annoying circuit they don't make real args as much as nit pick yours. So I already know they'll all say "well control over education isn't the same as the other federal controls in the IPX, we don't mess w those at all," and a snowballs to other areas would shut them up

well yeah but in my annoying circuit they don't make real args as much as nit pick yours. So I already know they'll all say "well control over education isn't the same as the other federal controls in the IPX, we don't mess w those at all," and a snowballs to other areas would shut them up

that's still just the federalism da with a better internal link

8-5-17 school choice isn't racist - answers evidence based on a report called "The Racist Origins of Private School Vouchers" that'll probably show up in a lot of evidence to the contrary.

8-5-17.docx

8/8/17 - PIC out of secondary education. Basically, secondary education system was founded to support white supremacy, so the CP gets rid of secondary education and does the plan for elementary education. Meant for Affirmatives that do their plan for both.

I want to mention that the end of the article has a paragraph or two that say "oh yeah elementary education is probably also bad." I don't feel as though excluding that part is disingenuous because the thesis of the article is about secondary education, but that's something to keep in mind.

8-8-17.docx

• Upvote 1

8-10-17 a card talking about the relationship between residential income inequality and educational inequality. Perhaps useful as an "alternate cause" argument against Affirmatives that try to address low-income schools but don't deal with the surrounding levels of socioeconomic well-being.

Y'all got any card requests?

8-10-17.docx

Edited by TheSnowball

8-12-17 - highlighted vman's Deleuze card (by the way, I think this card works well with the Zizek pedagogy of impossible card I put out a while ago) and included some miscellaneous topicality cards that might be useful.

8-12-17.docx

Can I get a Trump needs political capital/popularity to defeat ISIS?

Can i get a Giroux education specific alt for neolib?

I went ahead and did the terrorism card first - I'll look for Giroux tomorrow.

8-16-17.docx