TheSnowball

Daily Card

7-15-17: this update has two cards to make up for missing yesterday: STEM is racist(links to all identity politics K's because the card is about all minorities), and a topic Fem K link

7-15-17.docx

Anyone have ev that says something like "K-12 training k2 creating a nanotech industry" or "K-12 Training k2 marketization of nanotech"?

Anyone have ev that says something like "K-12 training k2 creating a nanotech industry" or "K-12 Training k2 marketization of nanotech"?

tbh STEM is probably your best internal link

for the love of all things that exist dont read nanotech plz

7-20-17: a funding plank to beat 50 state funding solvency deficits/ the state spending DA, and a crackdown DA to the 50 states legalize weed funding plank being churned out at camps now

7-20-17.docx

Not so much a card request as if I could ask someone to get access to this for me?

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09500693.2013.771828

edit: and "Nanotechnology Education for the Global World: Training the Leaders of Tomorrow" if possible

Type the URL of the article into sci-hub.cc - you'll get access to it for free.

This works for nearly every scientific/philosophical paper.

• Upvote 2

Could i get a card that says that the state or the school system as a whole perpetuates the notion of the model minority myth?

Could i get a card that says that the state or the school system as a whole perpetuates the notion of the model minority myth?

This isn't going to be the best card on the topic, but it's, perhaps, a place to start.

7-28-17.docx