TheSnowball

Daily Card

ANyone have any cards or can i have a card that that makes any of these claims

SOlving for heg or soft power is an impact filter

solving for inequality is an impact filter

solving for militarism is an impact filter 

looking at the commons alt, on daily card, what does it look like. It sounds like Communism? Is it different or...

does anybody have a card that says "supreme court good for students with disabilities" or something like that 

This was a 2AC AT Congress CP for a court Affirmative I was helping someone with earlier in the year.

Congress.docx

I'm going to bring this project to an end. It's been a lot of fun and I hope it's been useful, but it's also hard to maintain and I think a lot of people are finished with their seasons.

That said, I'm always happy to help people to the best of my ability, so reach out to me if needed.

• Upvote 5

I'm going to bring this project to an end. It's been a lot of fun and I hope it's been useful, but it's also hard to maintain and I think a lot of people are finished with their seasons.

RIP Daily Card. <3 u ryan

RIP to the GOAT

End of a legend

GG

We hardly knew ye

Ehhhh possibly. I certainly have a lot of free time these days...

• Upvote 1

looking at the commons alt, on daily card, what does it look like. It sounds like Communism? Is it different or...

It's not a cap alt, its an alt for Bataille's theory on productivity. The simple explanation of the alt is just that we should create a world in which we consume and produce in equal amounts, carefully not creating too much excess, and thus feeding back into Bataille's criticisms.

is this coming back for nezt year?

Not by me, although I imagine I could contribute from time to time if someone began an immigration topic thread. It works best when many people collaborate.

Not by me, although I imagine I could contribute from time to time if someone began an immigration topic thread. It works best when many people collaborate.

Im down to start it but we going to need mutiple people working together to make it daily

Im down to start it but we going to need mutiple people working together to make it daily

I’m willing to help, again I won’t be able to do it all the time but I can help a decent amount

Nietzsche morality card or place to cut it from. I'm trying to make a k of the moral character requirement for naturalization

anyone have a decreasing immigration security levels increases terrorism. thx

lol there is probably 10,000 articles that say this

• Downvote 2