TheSnowball

Daily Card

I have a request for some cards that could help some people next year:

Is it possible you can post some impact defense and turns for next year topic?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I'd be careful going for a school suspension impact turn. Seems like the amount of kids who get suspended are primarily minority populations. 

• Upvote 3

I'd be careful going for a school suspension impact turn. Seems like the amount of kids who get suspended are primarily minority populations. 

Disclaimer: We do not necessarily advocate any of the arguments that we present in these cards. Please use them (or not) at your own discretion.

That said, by the lights of the argument in question, (Barron, 2017) does have a warranted response to your claim in the unhighlighted portion of the card.

Edited by CynicClinic
  • Upvote 2

We'll continue to do daily cards. Other feel free to post cards, files, and updates here, only if you want to. It'll be something like "evidence communism."

Just to clarify - is this daily card thread specific to a position? Like will one day be Ks or DAs, or are these generic cards to be used for next year's topic?

Just to clarify - is this daily card thread specific to a position? Like will one day be Ks or DAs, or are these generic cards to be used for next year's topic?

Anything is possible. We're focusing on generically useful cards on the Education Reform topic for now, but we are definitely not limited to those.

If you have a particular off-case argument in mind, please feel free to suggest it!

Edited by CynicClinic

i'll post this file here- it's every impact D card I could find on an opensource doc read at the NDT- enjoy large amounts of impact D

you can have my first born child

• Upvote 1

4/15/17 with "military bases/presence bad" for “foreign language k2 military” arguments.

Now where have I seen this author..... oh yeah, Lhasa.

• Upvote 1

4-24-17 with a card for STEM education k2 innovation, competitiveness, and national security while also identifying gaps that exist in levels of STEM education (racial/ethnic lines, and rural/suburban/urban areas)

4-24-17.docx