tommy949

Rutgers finals video taken down

They didn't privatize it either, I really wanted to see the round but obtaining it seems impossible.

EDIT: Needless to say I will be unsubing from the NDT Streams account.

Edited by JaumsVernin

Lol, I just heard a neg solvency arg was "uniting the college debate divide."

Is there by any chance a way that I could see this round?

Edited by JaumsVernin

edit: I think I was quoted, but I'm removing the link in respect for debaters who want it removed.

Edited by TheSnowball

"I found a 1NC which is a working link at the time I post it.

Link:right here was a URL posted of the 1NC exclusively but the debaters don't want it to be seen and I'll respect that(you could probs find it with not too much difficulty)"

This is just ruthless, how could this possibly be justified? "JP looks like a keebler elf" "timmy timmy timmy turner headass boy"

Edited by JaumsVernin

This is just ruthless, how could this possibly be justified? "JP looks like a keebler elf" "timmy timmy timmy turner headass boy"

The 1nr was far more ruthless imo

Georgetown probably wanted it removed! Rutger's argument about their parents, their children. and their family seeing it probably shook up georgetown so much that they wanted it deleted

Update - Hearing one of the teams asked to have it removed. Words from Hartman himself.

I feel very bad for Ezra and Natalie. At the same time I think we should all get the opportunity to discuss the actions in the round.

I feel very bad for Ezra and Natalie. At the same time I think we should all get the opportunity to discuss the actions in the round.

Probably why they asked it to be removed

Georgetown probably wanted it removed! Rutger's argument about their parents, their children. and their family seeing it probably shook up georgetown so much that they wanted it deleted

I wouldn't blame them, but my bet is that Rutger's asked for it to be removed for the same reason that semis wasn't streamed.

I wouldn't blame them, but my bet is that Rutger's asked for it to be removed for the same reason that semis wasn't streamed.

Do we know that reason?

I think it doesn't really matter why the round was taken down. Although debaters won't get to see it, at least it won't go viral on Breitbart, subject the Rutgers debaters to harassment, and god-forbid have teams cancel their policy debate programs. Likely for the best.

• Upvote 5

Do we know that reason?

google "the worst debate ever." You will know. CEDA 2014 happened, and the media did NOT understand.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some of Rutgers' arguments seemed to center on the fact that the debate was being made public.

• Upvote 2

google "the worst debate ever." You will know. CEDA 2014 happened, and the media did NOT understand.

Yeah I've seen that. It's an atrocious treatment of debate that i kinda covered on the other thread

If we could foray back to the original subject of the thread, does anyone know where a copy of the video could be found for those that weren't there for the stream?

If we could foray back to the original subject of the thread, does anyone know where a copy of the video could be found for those that weren't there for the stream?

Unless someone recorded the stream I do not believe that you will find a copy unfortunately.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If anyone's worried about losing access to the video again, I've downloaded the round and will reupload it if it goes down, though perhaps with a password.

• Upvote 4

If anyone's worried about losing access to the video again, I've downloaded the round and will reupload it if it goes down, though perhaps with a password.

Martin sigalow removed the video! Would you put it back up?