Crispy

DebateForLife (AFF) vs Debate VZG (Neg)

Word Count:6500-7800

Holy fuck man that's like inhumanly fast thats like 800 a minute jesus this'll be funny

I'll judge. Paradigms on my profile, tl;dr is you do you I'mma understand whatever you say

Edited by AQuackDebater

Angel, word count is based on the highlights not on all the words xD.

In your SQ solves you bring up this King 16 evidence, where was that stated because I don't see it in your 1NC.

In your 2nd Mann 15 evidence you say India's building coal plants because of electricity, so does renewables not bring electricity? 

When did we ever say we were curtailing fossil fuels, because all I remember is we said we were reducing emissions. Where in our Plan Text or any evidence do we specifically say that?

In your China say No evidence, you say China cares more of domestic issues then international, so does china care for its citizens? 

What's your warrant in your weidong 15 evidence, for why China specifically says no to our plan. You just read tag lines, do u have any warrants in your evidence to justify 

Better yet, does climate change have an affect on nations domestically? 

Has the U.S not worked with China prior to the plan on climate change issues?

Do u defend the entirety of your Ridley 12 evidence?

Do u defend the entirety of your Bloomborg 11 evidence?

Ahn 14 evidence u said Engagement will always lead to military engagement. So when the U.S was collaborating with China in the Climate Change Working Group, did the military all of a sudden send a ton of ships over there? Better yet, do u have specific warrants on why Econ Engagement will make an increase in Military?

So in your Mes 08 evidence it says, the ongoing aggressive war-practices, and says we need to stop these practices. So how is climate change an agressive war tactic?

In your Powell 15 evidence u say, American-led efforts to reduce global emissions have become a form of “environmental imperialism” meant to limit the economic growth of developing nations, particularly China. How are we limiting their economic growth if the plan is soley focused on econ engagement and trying to increase it? 

What's your warrants in your Wayne 12 evidence, and does the U.S not spend billions on it's military? So what's wrong with the dollar?

Your whole argument is saying that Imperialism will cause conflict, how come conflict hasn't happened yet between the U,S and China yet, like a full on war. 

In your SQ solves you bring up this King 16 evidence, where was that stated because I don't see it in your 1NC.

It was not stated. I made a mistake with the taglines.

In your 2nd Mann 15 evidence you say India's building coal plants because of electricity, so does renewables not bring electricity? 

They do, but India is already building these coal fired power plants. We need to start working on stopping the increase of emissions from India, that will make it the largest emitter.

When did we ever say we were curtailing fossil fuels, because all I remember is we said we were reducing emissions. Where in our Plan Text or any evidence do we specifically say that?

To reduce emissions, you would have to curtial fossil fuel use. In your 2AC you state that the other fossile fuels and coal account for the 40 percent of emssions caused by China and the U.S

In your China say No evidence, you say China cares more of domestic issues then international, so does china care for its citizens? 

China cares about it’s citizens because as I stated, domestic pressure has the potential to threaten it’s existence

What's your warrant in your weidong 15 evidence, for why China specifically says no to our plan. You just read tag lines, do u have any warrants in your evidence to justify 

Yes my warrant is that, the U.S is going through a transformation that is reducing the use of fossile fuels, while China is still at a industrial revolution level. Meaning that China has not been making these advances like the U.S and still relies heavily on fossil fuels.

Better yet, does climate change have an affect on nations domestically? 

Yes it does, but China has a need to raise it’s people standard of living.

Has the U.S not worked with China prior to the plan on climate change issues?

Not through any bilateral deals          

Do u defend the entirety of your Ridley 12 evidence?

Yes

Do u defend the entirety of your Bloomborg 11 evidence?

Yes

Ahn 14 evidence u said Engagement will always lead to military engagement. So when the U.S was collaborating with China in the Climate Change Working Group, did the military all of a sudden send a ton of ships over there? Better yet, do u have specific warrants on why Econ Engagement will make an increase in Military?

Engagement is reffering to your bilateral deals. In my Ahn 14 card, it states that by 2020, 60% of the naval capability will be in Asia pacific. If we continue and the judge votes for your plan, this will happen but if the judge goes with the alternative, this can be stopped.

So in your Mes 08 evidence it says, the ongoing aggressive war-practices, and says we need to stop these practices. So how is climate change an agressive war tactic?

Can you rephrase this question?

In your Powell 15 evidence u say, American-led efforts to reduce global emissions have become a form of “environmental imperialism” meant to limit the economic growth of developing nations, particularly China. How are we limiting their economic growth if the plan is soley focused on econ engagement and trying to increase it? 

I have stated in my case that growing a country’s economy is focused around fossil fuel use, and that the countries that have tried to reduce the use and grow their economy have failed. There is also that trading solar panels and wind turbines will not stimulate a lasting trade as you say.

What's your warrants in your Wayne 12 evidence, and does the U.S not spend billions on it's military? So what's wrong with the dollar?

I believe you are reffering to my Layne 12, and my warrant is that if foreign investors loose hope in the American dollar they would stop buying treasury bond, and this would just make the American dollar lose its value and status. Before you ask, CBO believes that the U.S will be at a debt-GDP ratio by 2020. If the U.S dollar looses it’s status as the reserve currency then American dominance will be unaffordable.

Your whole argument is saying that Imperialism will cause conflict, how come conflict hasn't happened yet between the U,S and China yet, like a full on war. 

It has not caused a full on war between the U.S and china yet but it has caused other wars such as the world wars and the Korean war.

So in your Mes 08 evidence it says, the ongoing aggressive war-practices, and says we need to stop these practices. So how is climate change an agressive war tactic?

How is the plan an aggressive war practice if China wants the plan?

Your whole argument is saying that Imperialism will cause conflict, how come conflict hasn't happened yet between the U,S and China yet, like a full on war. 

It has not caused a full on war between the U.S and china yet but it has caused other wars such as the world wars and the Korean war.

How did it cause WWI or WWII or the Korean war? Do u have any uniqueness for your impact?

How is the plan an aggressive war practice if China wants the plan?

I have already stated in multiple cards china does not want the plan.

How did it cause WWI or WWII or the Korean war? Do u have any uniqueness for your impact?

Imperialism caused these wars because firstly, the wanting of more land and enforcijng their power over other countries were the main causes of world war 2, and the U.S tried to enforce their power over vietnam to try to make them capitalist and democratic.