kylerbuckner

policy aff

I need an aff that has a plan text. I don't care if it's soft left or what advantages it has. Preferably home cut with extensive blocks. I've got tons to trade, pm me.

Yo I can't send you anything, says you cant receive any new messages but I got some stuff Kyler. Looking for a good derrida file that isn't necessarily china specific. Or alternately just help me get Bauddy and we'll call it even

I have a semi-self cut aff that I haven't ran yet that I wrote for state. The only issue is that I don't have many blocks since I don't focus on this aff and it was written for only one tournament. I blocked out anything that seemed similar on open evidence, but that's about it. I do have a few specific answers cut for common DAs. If you are interested hit me up and I'll let you take a look.

I have a semi-self cut aff that I haven't ran yet that I wrote for state.

UIL judges aren't buying that ableism wilcox aff, huh Benny? I feel your pain, gotta write a lay aff/neg for nfl natquals. Housing! oh boy!

UIL judges aren't buying that ableism wilcox aff, huh Benny? I feel your pain, gotta write a lay aff/neg for nfl natquals. Housing! oh boy!

I did update the solvency mechanism for TFA state now that you mention it. I'm still not sure if I want to run the wilcox neg at state though, so those cards might be retired from my high school debate career. I can explain more of my reasoning if you feel like PMing me about it.