Austinkiihnl

Any good evidence you can give away?

Bruh I don't get bataille Derrida is as high theory as I can get so you're already better at this than me. Cheers dude. Expect some files tomorrow, on the house. 

Yo, Austin, are you running the start we used at UT?

Also, AQuackDebater, I would like that evidence as well. Austin and I were partners, and I feel that if there was a "team strat" there would be more unity.

Austin and I have had a great novice year, but we can't go to Woodward together because he's a second year and I'm a first year. 

Also, the Antonio 95 = 10/10  B)

All Hail THE HOLY ASHTAR!!! :Bow

Edit: The China Threat K by Wake on NDCA is great.

Edited by TheCMMKritik
  • Downvote 3

Yajat why do you want a team strat? Because in debate, you should run whatever you're best at. If that includes what your team is running, then cool, but if it doesn't, then it just kinda sucks for them, and the stuff that I like to run isn't the same as what Eleanora likes to run, because I'm more kritikal, and she's more policy, so I think we should run what we're comfortable with and good at running.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yo, Austin, are you running the start we used at UT?

Wait did I hit one of you guys Rd 1 at UT? I was doing policy, I know I hit some team from Caddo.

Also, AQuackDebater, I would like that evidence as well. Austin and I were partners, and I feel that if there was a "team strat" there would be more unity.

Sure, all good with me.

Also, the Antonio 95 = 10/10  B)

Dude don't go for Antonio

Bruh I don't get bataille Derrida is as high theory as I can get so you're already better at this than me. Cheers dude. Expect some files tomorrow, on the house. 

Could I get those too? Don't you run death Ks? Those are more complicated than Derrida.

Could I get those too? Don't you run death Ks? Those are more complicated than Derrida.

lol no I don't do death ks I'm not that meta. I run Nietzsche which is like a K of suffering but thats like the closest to it i get. And I was just gonna post the files on this thread for everyone so cheers to you guys.

Dude don't go for Antonio

Yeah, Antonio 95 is a massive meme on this site...

The team that we hit had no debating experience at all and they conceded after the 2AC

My god, they were just PF debaters forced into a policy round by their coach... I think one of them said that policy was "slower" than PF... Yep, 100% agree on that one... LOL <_<

Yajat why do you want a team strat? Because in debate, you should run whatever you're best at. If that includes what your team is running, then cool, but if it doesn't, then it just kinda sucks for them, and the stuff that I like to run isn't the same as what Eleanora likes to run, because I'm more kritikal, and she's more policy, so I think we should run what we're comfortable with and good at running.

I'm pretty chill with both policy and kritikal to be honest... I'm more of a neg person myself, and affs aren't my specialty, but I do my best... If you and Eleanora are partners, why do you both like practically the opposite types of arguments... One prefers BIT, and the other prefers Containment... smh 

lol no I don't do death ks I'm not that meta. I run Nietzsche which is like a K of suffering but thats like the closest to it i get. And I was just gonna post the files on this thread for everyone so cheers to you guys.

Cheers

Yeah I just downloaded The Thirst For Annihilation and I plan to read that so I can understand Bataille

Austin, understanding high theory is as hard as trying to swim in quicksand... Its possible, just very hard, so make sure you know what you're doing...

Edited by TheCMMKritik

Austin, understanding high theory is as hard as trying to swim in quicksand... Its possible, just very hard, so make sure you know what you're doing...

Not true. I swam in quicksand once. Much easier than Bataille.

• Upvote 3

I'm pretty chill with both policy and kritikal to be honest... I'm more of a neg person myself, and affs aren't my specialty, but I do my best... If you and Eleanora are partners, why do you both like practically the opposite types of arguments... One prefers BIT, and the other prefers Containment... smh 

My best partner and I run arguments on the opposite side of the spectrum. If you are a 2A and you like Ks run a K aff, and your 2N likes policy run policy on neg. Or flip this. You get the point, you don't need to be carbon copies of each other to debate well. Y'all are from Caddo, so we can use the example of Alden and Calen. They pretty much hated each other, but were one of, if not the best, in the country their senior year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My best partner and I run arguments on the opposite side of the spectrum. If you are a 2A and you like Ks run a K aff, and your 2N likes policy run policy on neg. Or flip this. You get the point, you don't need to be carbon copies of each other to debate well. Y'all are from Caddo, so we can use the example of Alden and Calen. They pretty much hated each other, but were one of, if not the best, in the country their senior year.

Yep, but in my opinion versatility is key. If you can do both, in my opinion, it will be much easier to debate... But hey, that's just me...

Calen and alden hated each other?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think SpontaneousCombustion meant that they liked practically the opposite types of arguments...

Edited by TheCMMKritik
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Right, they hated each other, but that wasn't their point - Their point was, if you and your partner are opposite ends of the spectrum, you can succeed

• Upvote 1

Right, they hated each other, but that wasn't their point

Their relationship was complex to say the very least. But it's also what made them exceptional at what they did. I don't claim to understand it, I have just heard stories/ know them somewhat well.

Benny/ others, how do you all know this?

• Upvote 1

Their relationship was complex to say the very least. But it's also what made them exceptional at what they did. I don't claim to understand it, I have just heard stories/ know them somewhat well.

Benny/ others, how do you all know this?

lmao they have been my lab leaders, and I'M FRIENDS WITH HALF THE CADDO TEAM. YOU KNOW THIS, YOU'VE TOLD ME THINGS LMAO. So have Madelyn, Ethan, and Juliet.