notfromkapaun

best pomo debaters on the circuit/ever

Honestly the best Bauddy debater I know of right now is Kyler from Cabot. Also they're not really natcircut but San Marcos HO in Texas knows their Bataille like nobody's business

• Upvote 1

Loyola started the trend. KM restarted the spark last year. This year high schoolers are prob mba kr gbn bs(not sure i know a gbn team runs fk fk stuff) and south eugene 

not the best by far, but thank u.

In my mind, some of the top pomo teams are: South Eugene LS, Montgomery Bell GJ, West Des Moines Valley DH, Georgetown Day BS, Walter Payton SW, and North Broward Prep BM (i think?). I feel like I may be missing a team out, but it's late so whatever. 

MBA KR is not a k team, and neither is GBS BS. 

• Upvote 2

North Broward Prep BM (i think?).

It's MR if you're talking about the team in FL (my district). And yeah they're gods, only sophomores as well. They have Shree as a Coach though soooooo obviously they're going to be legendary. Edited by MassGenocideSolves

not the best by far, but thank u.

In my mind, some of the top pomo teams are: South Eugene LS, Montgomery Bell GJ, West Des Moines Valley DH, Georgetown Day BS, Walter Payton SW, and North Broward Prep MR. I feel like I may be missing a team out, but it's late so whatever. 

MBA KR is not a k team, and neither is GBS BS. 

I don't know if you could truly call them Pomo debaters, they don't go for high theory stuff that often. I hit them at Blake and they went for T-USFG, and on their wiki they go for every K under the sun.

I don't know if you could truly call them Pomo debaters, they don't go for high theory stuff that often. I hit them at Blake and they went for T-USFG, and on their wiki they go for every K under the sun.

Damn. Not too authentic of them.

Edited by baudrillbabe

GBS MS, Walter Payton SW, Chicago Lab BH and West Des Moines Valley HD are currently the top PoMo debaters in the high school circuit as far as I could tell.

I love the people from both of these teams, but neither have bids. Not to discount the success they have had, but South Eugene, West Des Moines, and Montomgery Bell GJ have better records, and bid rates. 

GBS MS, Walter Payton SW, Chicago Lab BH and West Des Moines Valley HD are currently the top PoMo debaters in the high school circuit as far as I could tell.

Parker and Hunter I think are the most knowledgeable in regards to the literature without a doubt and should be emphasized in the thread more

• Upvote 1