Jullianv1

A good strat against nano?

Nanomachines, son!

Heidegger, Cap. Appeasement is my favorite DA on this topic, Xi Good Politics is also nice. Human Rights PIC. T, more T.

Heidegger, Cap. Appeasement is my favorite DA on this topic, Xi Good Politics is also nice. Human Rights PIC. T, more T.

What is the Heideggar (i have heard of this) and the human rights PIC?

What is the Heideggar (i have heard of this) and the human rights PIC?

Heidegger was a German philosopher who criticized technology. It's pretty complex, and I wouldn't recommend learning/cutting it just for refuting a tiny (haha) Aff on the topic. The human rights "PIC" is probably a conditions CP saying the U.S. should do the plan only if China agrees to human rights reform.

Heidegger isn't a what, it's a who. Martin Heidegger was a german philosopher who wrote a lot about phenomenology and ontology. Basically the Heidegger Kriitk says that the aff tries to control the world around them using technology (not like computers, technology in this context just means things we create to control the world). This is bad because it refuses the ontology of the world, bad stuff happens, you can probably get some sort of extinction impact out of that at some point. The alt is basically to "release" ourselves from this drive to control.

Human Rights PIC is "The USfg will condition <the implementation of the plan> on China's meeting international human rights standards." Or something like that. Net benefit is usually solvency and avoids like an Uyghur DA or something

Heidegger was a German philosopher who criticized technology. It's pretty complex, and I wouldn't recommend learning/cutting it just for refuting a tiny (haha) Aff on the topic. The human rights "PIC" is probably a conditions CP saying the U.S. should do the plan only if China agrees to human rights reform.

Screw you and everything you stand for jesus that was bad

Kidding. But yeah no Heidegger is a bit much. Try Cap.