NickDB8

Fissile Material Cutoff Treaty

Like this is an aff case and you need a case neg for it? I have some stuff from the LD nuke power topic that may help

Correct. The plan is as follows:

The United States federal government should offer to the People’s Republic of China that the United States federal government will sign an agreement to forgo the placement of weapons in outer space if and only if the People’s Republic of China signs the Fissile Material Cutoff Treaty, increases space situational awareness with the United States, and increases space transparency and confidence building measures with the United States. 

Correct. The plan is as follows:

The United States federal government should offer to the People’s Republic of China that the United States federal government will sign an agreement to forgo the placement of weapons in outer space if and only if the People’s Republic of China signs the Fissile Material Cutoff Treaty, increases space situational awareness with the United States, and increases space transparency and confidence building measures with the United States. 

d7Eo5T.jpg

• Downvote 3

Ah so it's like a bargain aff. I mean I can give you a terror DA link or just nuke war case turns. I ran a DA on the nuke power topic that said the trade/sale of fissile materials was key to keep it regulated effectively and make sure terrorists can't go nuclear. I can post it here if you want, I'll have to go look in my backfiles for it though

Ah so it's like a bargain aff. I mean I can give you a terror DA link or just nuke war case turns. I ran a DA on the nuke power topic that said the trade/sale of fissile materials was key to keep it regulated effectively and make sure terrorists can't go nuclear. I can post it here if you want, I'll have to go look in my backfiles for it though

It's a cutoff, like it limits the use of nuclear weapons.