Datboy

LIVE webcam debate set for Wed 7pm PST

Aight so here's the dealio

I'm not gonna be able to make the debate tomorrow night. A rather urgent family matter has suddenly come up, and I'd rather not say anything more. My deepest apologies.

With that being said, I'd be more than happy to reschedule this for another time, as I really do wanna debate you. I think beneath all the vitriol you have a few very valid points, and I feel like if nothing else this'd be some pretty good fun and perhaps have some good educational value. Feel free to PM me or post here so we can set up another time if you wish, and I'm again deeply sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers kiddo,

Patrick

@The person who keeps spamming here:

If what you're doing on this forum is any indication of what you'll do in the debate, I can reasonably see why nobody would want to sit in a livechat room with you for half an hour and listen to you call them rude things and declare yourself the winner.

You see, the debate is happening. It's happening every day when you go out in real life and try to form real relationships. It will happen in every conversation, discussion, presentation, meeting, or message you ever send, have, or imagine. It happens when you suggest something, think about something, and make decisions for yourself and others. It happens when you have to justify what you believe to friends, family, and employers.

The fact that you're spraying anti-feminism on this forum like graffiti on traincars tells me a lot about you. I accept you as a person and I think that you could find a strong purpose in something besides trolling the Internet. If you want help, acceptance, or attention, that's fine and natural. There are better, more fulfilling ways of getting it. We can help you learn to debate with research, logic, and persuasion, but if that's not what you're here for, you're in the wrong place.

• Upvote 4

so now you're running like a scared little bitch AGAIN???????

DO ANY OF YOU PATHETIC FAGGOT COWARDS HAVE ANY BALLS TO DEBATE? lololol!

SO FAR THAT'S 2 FAGGOTS THAT AGREED AND 2 FAGGOTS THAT BACKED OUT!

LET US KNOW WHEN YOU'RE ABLE TO MAKE IT BECAUSE YOU COWARDS HAVE A RIDICULOUS TRACK RECORD OF WETTING YOUR PANTIES AND NEVER SHOWING UP! LOL!

d7Eo5T.jpg

Forgive me if I find your memes a bit stale, my grandmother's in the hospital at the moment and so I really couldn't care less about you stupid debate at this time. Not all of us are huge disappointments to our family like yourself, some of us have obligations.

And I'm not backing out dumbass I'm rescheduling like I said give me the time and the place and we'll go.

• Upvote 3

so now you're running like a scared little bitch AGAIN???????

DO ANY OF YOU PATHETIC FAGGOT COWARDS HAVE ANY BALLS TO DEBATE? lololol!

SO FAR THAT'S 2 FAGGOTS THAT AGREED AND 2 FAGGOTS THAT BACKED OUT!

LET US KNOW WHEN YOU'RE ABLE TO MAKE IT BECAUSE YOU COWARDS HAVE A RIDICULOUS TRACK RECORD OF WETTING YOUR PANTIES AND NEVER SHOWING UP! LOL!

d7Eo5T.jpg

Dude, they had a fucking family emergency. I find it hard to believe it is possible for someone to be as much of an asshole as you are. For a while, I thought you were just intentionally being abrasive to make your point about censorship or whatever. But holy shit, you really are utterly without compassion or regard for your fellow human beings. I hope to god that somehow, someday, you gain some self awareness and realize that regardless of your political/social views, you are genuinely an awful human being. I am sorry for being so direct, but I just don't see how you could hear "urgent family situation" and possibly think "How dare they back out of an online argument with me???" 

• Upvote 7

If what you're doing on this forum is any indication of what you'll do in the debate, I can reasonably see why nobody would want to sit in a livechat room with you for half an hour and listen to you call them rude things and declare yourself the winner.

You see, the debate is happening. It's happening every day when you go out in real life and try to form real relationships. It will happen in every conversation, discussion, presentation, meeting, or message you ever send, have, or imagine. It happens when you suggest something, think about something, and make decisions for yourself and others. It happens when you have to justify what you believe to friends, family, and employers.

The fact that you're spraying anti-feminism on this forum like graffiti on traincars tells me a lot about you. I accept you as a person and I think that you could find a strong purpose in something besides trolling the Internet. If you want help, acceptance, or attention, that's fine and natural. There are better, more fulfilling ways of getting it. We can help you learn to debate with research, logic, and persuasion, but if that's not what you're here for, you're in the wrong place.

Where's Critical Pedagogy when u need it xD. 

• Upvote 2

props to snowball for being the most gracious person on this site. especially after this has been going on for so long and most people have lost their patience with all this nonsense

• Upvote 1