Datboy

LIVE webcam debate set for Wed 7pm PST

HE'S A FAGGOT SISSY BITCH COWARD WHO DUCKED A LIVE DEBATE CHALLENGE

vagesp.jpg

Hello, 

Many of you do not know me, but I have been viewing Cross-x for the past week and noticed that an individual(s) has been engaging in posting memes and words that do not align with the general views of the members of this site. I debated for four years in high school (policy debate), and felt that I never could give back to my community in the way that it provided for me. I have a deal for the person(s) behind the Manhood Academy: 

I will engage in an online, live debate with you and address your issues with debate, or how we engage in debate. Furthermore, I will debate any topic you want. This deal, however, is contingent on you leaving this website alone after the debate. Regardless of the decision by your  "self-chosen moderator", you have to leave this website alone and the members, too. I believe that this should be a forum for high school/college debaters and individuals seeking advice, strategies, and dialogue. I do not, however, believe that this is a forum that hostile emotions should be evoked in a disengaging manner.

I have flexibility this week to have this online debate. 

Best of wishes to all!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Hello, 

Many of you do not know me, but I have been viewing Cross-x for the past week and noticed that an individual(s) has been engaging in posting memes and words that do not align with the general views of the members of this site. I debated for four years in high school (policy debate), and felt that I never could give back to my community in the way that it provided for me. I have a deal for the person(s) behind the Manhood Academy: 

I will engage in an online, live debate with you and address your issues with debate, or how we engage in debate. Furthermore, I will debate any topic you want. This deal, however, is contingent on you leaving this website alone after the debate. Regardless of the decision by your  "self-chosen moderator", you have to leave this website alone and the members, too. I believe that this should be a forum for high school/college debaters and individuals seeking advice, strategies, and dialogue. I do not, however, believe that this is a forum that hostile emotions should be evoked in a disengaging manner.

I have flexibility this week to have this online debate. 

Best of wishes to all!

no i have a better plan. since you pathetic faggot girl scouts are afraid of your own shadow, i propose debating at least 3 of you at the same time since you're obviously too fucking stupid and too fucking cowardly to take me on by yourselves. you can choose any other 2 trash talking faggots that you want and that way you can each tag in .. and if you need extra comfort you can hold each other's hands.

at any rate, i will leave you cowardly faggots and your precious forum if at least 3 of you cowardly little girls step up to the plate. all together or separately. makes no difference to me.

2B8nkY.jpg

• Downvote 4

no i have a better plan. since you pathetic faggot girl scouts are afraid of your own shadow, i propose debating at least 3 of you at the same time since you're obviously too fucking stupid and too fucking cowardly to take me on by yourselves. you can choose any other 2 trash talking faggots that you want and that way you can each tag in .. and if you need extra comfort you can hold each other's hands.

at any rate, i will leave you cowardly faggots and your precious forum if at least 3 of you cowardly little girls step up to the plate. all together or separately. makes no difference to me.

2B8nkY.jpg

Hi there, 

I have sent you a personal message, but will post on this forum in the event that you do not see my message. I do not know many members on this website to the point where I could gather two more for a debate, but I am willing to engage in an online debate with you. I believe that you have many different issues you want to discuss, and I would not mind having a debate over said issues. Please consider having this debate, and please consider making it accessible/viewable to the members of this website. 

Best Wishes!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi there, 

I have sent you a personal message, but will post on this forum in the event that you do not see my message. I do not know many members on this website to the point where I could gather two more for a debate, but I am willing to engage in an online debate with you. I believe that you have many different issues you want to discuss, and I would not mind having a debate over said issues. Please consider having this debate, and please consider making it accessible/viewable to the members of this website. 

Best Wishes!

hopefully you have more balls than that PATHETIC FAGGOT MAURY who accepted the debate challenged and then BACKED OUT LIKE A SCARED LITTLE SISSY BITCH COWARD. 

we'll post the details on the forum once we get the day/time worked out.

• Downvote 4

hopefully you have more balls than that PATHETIC FAGGOT MAURY who accepted the debate challenged and then BACKED OUT LIKE A SCARED LITTLE SISSY BITCH COWARD. 

we'll post the details on the forum once we get the day/time worked out.

For all interested parties: I have arranged for an online, live debate to be held on Wednesday, January 4th at 7:00 p.m. PST. One contingency to this debate is that it is accessible to the members of this website, because I wish for you all to see this debate, as well as accountability for for person behind the Manhood Academy. 

since you pathetic faggot girl scouts are afraid of your own shadow

too fucking stupid and too fucking cowardly

if you need extra comfort you can hold each other's hands.

cowardly faggots

cowardly little girls

step up to the plate

a lot of talk about bravery. here's the thing: there's no difference between debating in text or debating over a webcam. Why? because in both cases it's over the fucking internet. You act all hard as if your webcam debates are some higher form of discussion when in reality you're living in your own internet bubble as much as any of us are. You spend your days browsing forums and antagonizing strangers, and you argue with people from behind your webcam. In the real world, none of that means shit. To the rest of the world you're some no life hack who lives in his mother's basement with an extreme superiority complex that translates to nothing but shit-talking to strangers over the internet. 

What's the difference between arguing on forums and your webcam debates? No one knows who the fuck you are and you don't even show your fucking face. Where do you get off calling anyone a coward?

Here''s the inevitable response: "CRY HARDER SISSY FAGGOT BITCH. ACTING HARD BEHIND MOMMY'S KEYBOARD. LOLOLOL!!!!"

Mommy's keyboard eh? How about you hiding behind mommy's computer microphone?

Edited by iheartzizek
  • Upvote 2

a lot of talk about bravery. here's the thing: there's no difference between debating in text or debating over a webcam. 

this is where you faggot cowards are DEAD WRONG and that's exactly why you faggot cowards DUCK a live debate challenge while fingerbanging your pussy to a TEXT debate. there's a HUGE DIFFERENCE and you faggot cowards are TOO SCARED to admit it. 

don't worry though. we'll cover you faggot coward keyboard warrior claim during our live debate on wednesday! 7pm PST

• Downvote 2

I'll be one of the three people i ya'll want. That makes 2 I believe. PM me the details whenever.

see i knew you brave little girls could do it!

http://zoom.us/download <<--download this cam app. we use it for all our live debates.

we will post the zoom link to the debate in our chatroom (it's down at the bottom): http://manhood101.com/forum

make sure you test your mic & cam BEFORE the debate.

I propose:

"Feminism is on balance good."

or

"Gendered language is appropriate in academic settings."

as topics, but it doesn't matter. Just suggestions.

HE'S A ****** SISSY ***** COWARD WHO DUCKED A LIVE DEBATE CHALLENGE

Don't really understand how Benny um... "ducked your challenge" or why you are so confronted by the policy debate community in general but I will also be there and hopefully there can be some understandable conversation.

Would love to be one of the three, but unfortunately I don't have a suitable mic on hand and any static would probably screw up your Youtube video :/

Edited by LeKritiker
  • Upvote 2

Wednesday, 7PM Pacific would be 5 PM Central correct? I'm in Texas. Cheers dude. See you then.

other way around. 7pm pacific (west coast) is 9 pm central

Mod note--I moved the messages about setting up the debate to this thread, since it makes more sense for them to be here.

• Upvote 1

Don't really understand how Benny um... "ducked your challenge" or why you are so confronted by the policy debate community in general but I will also be there and hopefully there can be some understandable conversation.

Would love to be one of the three, but unfortunately I don't have a suitable mic on hand and any static would probably screw up your Youtube video :/

MAURY accepted the debate challenge and then RAN LIKE A SCARED LITTLE BITCH

tcAvUs.jpg

Ooh I'll need popcorn for this...

Edited by SanjeevtheLDer

Benny is bobby your partner during the year or just at camp?

That was just camp, I live 1000 miles south of Bobby. They go to Kapaun in Kansas, I go to East in Texas.

dude enough. you got your debate. why are you still spamming the forum?

Put trust in this person at your peril.

As for the alliterative attempts, I tried.

Edited by SanjeevtheLDer