heyyo

im about to start deciding which camp i want to go to next summer (if you couldnt tell by the title) and im getting conflicting reccomendations

for a lil background, i do national circuit LD (aka p much one person CX if you arent familiar with it) and cx sometimes (not on the nat circ tho)

not to toot my own horn or anything but i consider myself a pretty decent k debater??

i almost exclusively only run kritkal/performance affs and the k literally every round (and win off the k, btw)

i wanna go to a cx camp rather than an ld camp so i can improve my skills with tha k,

b/c if i wanna achieve my LD nat circ goals then i just need to improve my technical skills rather than topic-oriented skills

soooooooooooo 

i was either planning on going to UTNIF for the 2 week skills intensive, or UNT for the K lab*

*(assuming in the off chance ill get into K lab (also, i literally know nothing abt UNT so if anyone could educate me on like the likelihood of me being/getting into/how to get into K lab id be greatly appreciative)

but the only conflict i have here is the fact i probably wont get into a good lab - ive obviously done CX before (lolz) but my main focus is LD?? (and obvi the LD that i do is literally just policy but) so i feel like i probably wont get into K lab or a good lab at all based on the fact that i most likely have less CX round experience than others (and more LD rounds)

plz help

apparently comet debate institute (ut dallas' camp) and UNT merged and just posted it abt it 10 minutes ago

i guess UNT/MGW doesnt exist anymore

if anyone could recommend somewhere with a dank K lab tht would b gr8 i guess

mich k lab was a great experience. i only got to go for 3 of the 7 weeks it was offered due to financial constraints, but it certainly improved me as a debater.

Wait, you can do that? Like choose to attend the 7 week, but only pay a certain amount and thus attend that amount of the camp?