vmanAA738

NativeWarlock Congrats

Congrats to our fellow user NativeWarlock for clearing at UT which is a quarters bid!

EDIT: also congrats to ConsultVerminSupreme for clearing as well!

Edited by vmanAA738
  • Upvote 7

I saw really good evidence that had an impact off of topicality that was like they make the topic too broad which destroys novice debate and discriminates against small schools, where can I find this?

I saw really good evidence that had an impact off of topicality that was like they make the topic too broad which destroys novice debate and discriminates against small schools, where can I find this?

i think you're thinking of rowland 84- you can find this in T files on open evidence

I got a bid at Ohio Valley and beat WDMV HD do I get some congrats?

Edited by PNdebaterRD
  • Upvote 1

I cleared with NativeWarlock, but I didn't get mentioned

NativeWarlock is more like an entity w/ a semi-permeable membrane, and you're absorbed man- with meee

• Upvote 5

Lol arent you the victoria least kid who went 3-3?

Not sure if you were trying to throw shade or made a mistake, but my school is Victoria East not "least." I'm aware I'm not the best if that is what you were trying to point out, but this seemed to be a thread for congratulating those that did well at UT. I was proud of my accomplishment, forgive me for sharing. Anyway, mavericks can't break, so they were required to fix my record such that I couldn't break at the end of Friday. I won round 2 against Churchill AP. I'd post pictures, but for some reason Cross-X won't allow that. Email/PM me for the RFD if you want. Other wise, you are correct that tabroom indicates I went 3-3. I had 227.8 speaks after high/low, which would have made me either 32nd or 31st seed.  Anyway, how did you do at UT?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Not sure if you were trying to throw shade or made a mistake, but my school is Victoria East not "least." I'm aware I'm not the best if that is what you were trying to point out, but this seemed to be a thread for congratulating those that did well at UT. I was proud of my accomplishment, forgive me for sharing. Anyway, mavericks can't break, so they were required to fix my record such that I couldn't break at the end of Friday. I won round 2 against Churchill AP. I'd post pictures, but for some reason Cross-X won't allow that. Email/PM me for the RFD if you want. Other wise, you are correct that tabroom indicates I went 3-3. I had 227.8 speaks after high/low, which would have made me either 32nd or 31st seed.  Anyway, how did you do at UT?

Lolll i went 4-2 and had 227.9 speaks and was also maverick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Lolll i went 4-2 and had 227.9 speaks and was also maverick

I would have to disagree with this statement. Tabroom indicates I was the only maverick. What school are you from, or would you be willing to email me some evidence? I'd like to evaluate your truth claims. Also, lol that you down voted all but my first post.

• Upvote 2

love how what started as an innocent congratulatory thread has turned into "oh yeah, well i did this, recognize me!!!"

To be fair, it is nice to see that our community is succeeding.

• Upvote 1

I would have to disagree with this statement. Tabroom indicates I was the only maverick. What school are you from, or would you be willing to email me some evidence? I'd like to evaluate your truth claims. Also, lol that you down voted all but my first post.

Nope I was the only good maverick. You want me to send you my evidence? I heard you just ignored the stuff people flashed you and twidled your thumbs until your prep ended? Maybe im confused?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Nope I was the only good maverick. You want me to send you my evidence? I heard you just ignored the stuff people flashed you and twidled your thumbs until your prep ended? Maybe im confused?

I feel like I'm being trolled and this is my penance for running a meme as an off case argument against coppell. I would like to see your record, yes. I have no clue where you received any of this information, and literally every source I have found disproves your claims. What is the point of your actions? I don't see what you are trying to accomplish.

I feel like I'm being trolled and this is my penance for running a meme as an off case argument against coppell. I would like to see your record, yes. I have no clue where you received any of this information, and literally every source I have found disproves your claims. What is the point of your actions? I don't see what you are trying to accomplish.

Point of clarification, i thought every argument you ran was a joke?? Thoughts??

• Downvote 3