So I'm a relatively new debater with a fair amount of experience in basic policy theory, and this past week we came up against a team that used four or five different government agencies to pass their solvency, enforce it, and be the administration for it. (they used the Department of Justice, Bureau of Asian Affairs, Department of Commerece, and Department of Treasury, as well as D.O.D.) Is there a tangible disadvantage to this, or is it just something that's not easy to attack?

Well it seems like you should be attacking their solvency on the Chinese portion of the plan. I'm not really sure why you would say that USFG won't do the plan/enforce the plan, considering they can just fiat USFG action.

So I'm a relatively new debater with a fair amount of experience in basic policy theory, and this past week we came up against a team that used four or five different government agencies to pass their solvency, enforce it, and be the administration for it. (they used the Department of Justice, Bureau of Asian Affairs, Department of Commerece, and Department of Treasury, as well as D.O.D.) Is there a tangible disadvantage to this, or is it just something that's not easy to attack?

Thank them for being scrubs, then PIC out of the DoD and argue that the DoD militarizes the plan which flips solvency.

• Upvote 6

I highly recommend running overspecification bad because it prevents you from getting offense on the plan flaw of incorrectly capitalizing the USfg.

Edit: but please don't.

Edited by Rnivium