I want to run the uighur affirmative with a plan that I saw on cross x. It was QPQ for china to deoccupy the xinjiang region in exchange for some form of economic aid or something. I'm struggling to come up with what China would be willing to exchange for them to deoccupy Xinjiang. If anyone has any ideas that would help immensely! Thanks!! 

Recognition of Taiwan as part of China by the US, maybe? Territory claim gain for territory loss. 

• Upvote 1

Xinjiang is too important economically for the PRC to just let go- DDI's Central Asia adv is enough proof I believe- especially dat pipeline. Also, I don't see how oppression really would stop if the region is allowed to become independent. I don't even think such a solvency advocate exists (if it does I want it).

Edited by Raj
  • Upvote 1

Xinjiang is too important economically for the PRC to just let go- DDI's Central Asia adv is enough proof I believe- especially dat pipeline. Also, I don't see how oppression really would stop if the region is allowed to become independent. I don't even think such a solvency advocate exists (if it does I want it).

all of these concerns are probably true

• Upvote 1