DongerLord420

Best Camps

Which of the camps are best for a debater going into their junior year - U Mich 7 week K lab, UTNIF 6 week survivors, or Gonzaga 6 Week.

Or are there any others that are super good?

I <3 utnif- great leaders, very full experience, shit ton of debates, lodging is good- if you get dumped in a "garb lab" you'll still learn a ton and grow as a debater. 10/10

Hot as hell though- my partner and i blew like $90 on water bottles- probably a more efficient way to handle thAt issue but we are irrational actors so

• Upvote 4

I know you didn't technically list this one... but the 5 week scholars program at Gonzaga was incredible. Adrienne and Lincoln were both great lab leaders. Given you listed the K lab this might not be your top priority, but if you want to debate politics well you should come to scholars. 10/10 would recommend

I don't think UTNIF 6 week is any better than the UTNIF 3 week camp, it seamed like better people went into the 6 week camp, but they didn't improve a hole lot. The people who actually improved the most did both of the 3 week UTNIF camps back to back, its cheaper, and it might be a better debate experience.