Ayy

Linking Afropessimism with non-afro "black" bodies?

I'm trying to come up with a K that links afropessimism theory to a few oppressed groups regarding the new topic. I was thinking Palestinians, Tibetans, and Uyghurs. I am new to running critical race theory but know the fundamentals decently well, but was wondering if 1. This is a good idea (is there enough lit regarding these links? If so, which authors do you recommend, and 2. How should I go about doing this?

Afropessimism is a specific body of scholarship centered around how transatlantic slavery impacts modern America. Blackness is a particular condition that was produced by the Middle Passage, and that other groups can be blackened, but can never experience violence to the same extent that Black flesh can. Thus, if you read this aff and center it around subjects who are simply blackened, rather than black, you ultimately contradict the scholarship you're reading. Plus, you can talk about racism while being pessimistic without invoking a discussion of Wilderson and running into unnecessary complications. 

Hypothetically then, would it be okay to run it as an Anti-Blackness K? And do you recommend any specific lit/authors regarding the groups I mentioned? Thank you so much for the help.